Can I get Others or Family Involved in Spirit Keeping?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I keep spirits/entities, but I'm the only one in my family who does so. Even though several of my family members have somewhat of a "sixth sense" ability, including a younger sibling, for some reason they've never been able to sense any of the entities I keep, even though I've seen some pretty cool signs of manifestation in my house. Is there a way I could get my sibling into this? Like asking my entities to appear before her, maybe? That hasn't happened, though I've asked them but maybe they know something that I don't, like maybe it could scare her off. So how could I get someone else involved? I'd love to hear from others who have gotten friends or family involved.

chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

It is best you talk to them first before asking your spirits/entities to show themselves.. I think it will freak them out if your spirits and entities suddenly showed..

For me I prefer to keep a secret for my keeping from everyone at the moment.. It is because not much people believe in paranormal.. Only reveal the secret when they can start seeing my Astral Family following me around... 1s

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's like everything in the matrix, there is so much data to interpret, and if you're not looking for it, you're not likely going to sense anything. You'd have to have maybe a meditation session. Give her some vessels to feel to practice. Don't tell her what it is, other than a relic you found. See if she's open before you spring up in her face you keep unicorns, three headed dragons and werewolves for example. LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I just shared with a friend of mine a little about my spirit keeping. I already know many of her spiritual experiences. I only used protection and WA items. Mostly spelled items because I could explain it as energy. The spirit item I explained like a cell phone. I started by giving her a spelled item for good luck (who doesn't want good luck) and asked her if she could feel anything. After she shared what she felt, I told her what it was for. It became like a guessing game. I asked the spirit (a Volkh) first if he was willing to participate and he agreed. The spelled items seemed to be okay but the spirited item was a little iffy. LOL. Despite her belief in angels and spirit guides the concreteness of the idea was uncomfortable to her.

She told me she is interested in talking to me about it but not about being involved personally. To respect her position, I do not expect to bring up the topic again unless she does. Not to be morbid, but I shared with her only because I cannot share with family members and if something should happen to me, someone needs to take care of the items. Should that occur, my friend will have a choice to keep what she chooses and to send the rest to CH for auction. My spirits have agreed with this as an emergency plan that we do not hope is needed; however, I feel less stress with a plan in place - though I have not shared with my friend her role and currently do not have plans to. I have written her a note with instructions but hope she won't need it. I guess I could call it my Spirit Will. 1s

Otherwise, I believe that those who are supposed to become keepers will find it in some way at the right time just as many here did.

IoNz.S
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 627
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything except BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Probably talk to people about related things first to see what their response is.. like chi... alternative healing such as reiki, etc. If they open up then..hmm start to drop hints here and there :P. Some will outright reject it, they aren't ready, so just move on.

curls
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I haven't really told any of my close friends/family that I have gotten into spirit keeping myself, but I have lightly discussed the topic of spirit keeping with my boyfriend. He has a slight interest in things paranormal, so I showed a couple listings on etsy to get an idea of what he thought about it. He seemed pretty intrigued by it all, and even talked about what sort of spirits would suit his personality.
So,I guess what I'm getting at is that you can do what I did. Just show your sister a listing, and ask her what she thinks about it all.
xoxo

Return to “Spirit Keeping”