Dark Bloom Rising by Adelphia Blood, Voidwalker, Skjalddis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
interested_one
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Super speed

Great! thank you

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

I think I've written before somewhere.

Her spell do work, but not on me.

I had a 6x third eye casting from her, somehow I saw a man with me inside a bus(moving) while I'm asleep.. I was thinking if it's her spell, or maybe just a dream that cause by heats from liver and complex thinking before going to sleep.

She happily refund my money, somehow I had not have my eye open yet and hey. ;)

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hi Rapidful,
I work with Skjalddis and I'd be glad to offer you a free double casting of my Egyptian Blood Magick to help open your third eye. If you're interested, just let Sorceress Skjalddis know and she can pass your details along to me. I'm casting weekly on Sundays right now. To learn a bit about the magick I am offering, you can check the current listings in the store. A lot of people have had great paranormal effects from this type of magick.

Thanks!
Adelphia

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

adelphia wrote:Hi Rapidful,
I work with Skjalddis and I'd be glad to offer you a free double casting of my Egyptian Blood Magick to help open your third eye. If you're interested, just let Sorceress Skjalddis know and she can pass your details along to me. I'm casting weekly on Sundays right now. To learn a bit about the magick I am offering, you can check the current listings in the store. A lot of people have had great paranormal effects from this type of magick.

Thanks!
Adelphia
Hehehe thanks Adelphia, I think I will pass. I believe in your magick, somehow it works but not in me.

If you ask me if I would recommend Adelphia and Skjalddis, I say yes. :)

Thanks!

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

my delayed report for mortrag_castle especially adelphia.

i got 2 egyptian blood magick from her...and the feeling is quite something.

the first one, i was feeling uneasy let just say....and crows were circling the house

the second one, the pressure in my head was intense...i dont know if this one cause of her of some other things happening.

in my opinion, excellent spell caster.........it is still not that long to see any result yet, but the starting was quite intense.

:werewolf:

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hi Sapii! That was cool about the crows... often a sign of magick, especially dark magick. I remember when you told me about that.

Rapidful, that's fine, I just wanted to offer because the spell you are referring to, the 6x cast that you had refunded, is not something that I had cast, so based on that, I didn't think you were a client of mine. I would have been happy to cast to enhance your third eye magick for you. You say that my spells do not work for you, so I am assuming you have been my client and bought other spells directly from me and through my listing, and not the one you are referring to here? Otherwise it may be a simple misunderstanding which is the only reason I continue to post back here.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oh My God does Adelphia's spells work. the key to having things work is if you want something save up for it and follow it in every direction possible. she cast a spell for my friend and i and omg you cannot believe how perfectly things worked out. like our jaws were dropped and it seemed very unreal. yup her egyptian spells are super powerful because the day after she cast it my friend and i began to become inspired in different ways like crazy. things we wouldn't have thought of normally were in our heads with all sorts of strategy. spells do not do the work for you they inspire you in the right direction. thanks Adelphia you are beyond sweet.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

I didn't bookmark this topic but oddly enough got an email that there was a new post.Are the third eye spells expensive? Can anyone offer a link?Maybe I can save up & see how it works as I feel I have a blockage.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

souloffire wrote:I didn't bookmark this topic but oddly enough got an email that there was a new post.Are the third eye spells expensive? Can anyone offer a link?Maybe I can save up & see how it works as I feel I have a blockage.

To Adelphia, yes Skjalddis was the one who take in charge. I didn't really notice there were two of you.

To Souloffire, here.
http://myworld.ebay.com/mortrag_castle

:D

Adelphia practise dark magick, to you would see effect in mere a short moment.

bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've always had amazing success with Adelphia's spells. Last year I had a spell triple cast as I was having absolutely no luck whatsoever finding a job. After her castings, I pretty much got a job straight away and even after that, another job opportunity came around.

Well once again I've been unemployed since I wasn't getting the hours I wanted after the holiday season, and wanted a more stable job. And it's been months and still haven't had any luck finding work. I then purchased a spell triple cast from Adelphia about a week and a half ago, and just had a job interview and I got the job! ::bop::

Her spells definately work for me and she's great with communication! Thanks Adelphia!!!

Return to “Seller Review”