Dark Bloom Rising by Adelphia Blood, Voidwalker, Skjalddis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I had a Dragon Portal created by Sorceress Skjalddis and I'm VERY excited! I can't wait to get it and try it out! I've always been SO drawn to Egyptian magic, come to find out I was actually a High Priestess in Egypt, so that explains that!

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
babyangel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bliss4ever wrote:I've always had amazing success with Adelphia's spells. Last year I had a spell triple cast as I was having absolutely no luck whatsoever finding a job. After her castings, I pretty much got a job straight away and even after that, another job opportunity came around.

Well once again I've been unemployed since I wasn't getting the hours I wanted after the holiday season, and wanted a more stable job. And it's been months and still haven't had any luck finding work. I then purchased a spell triple cast from Adelphia about a week and a half ago, and just had a job interview and I got the job! ::bop::

Her spells definately work for me and she's great with communication! Thanks Adelphia!!!
Hi bliss4ever,

May i check which spell did you buy from her?

Cos i tried to check for a Triple Cast Spell from her ebay listings but couldnt.

I may like to try her services too after hearing rave reviews of her from you ;)

Thanks!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

babyangel wrote:
Hi bliss4ever,

May i check which spell did you buy from her?

Cos i tried to check for a Triple Cast Spell from her ebay listings but couldnt.

I may like to try her services too after hearing rave reviews of her from you ;)

Thanks!
Hi babyangel - bliss had gotten my Egyptian Blood Magick, 3x request. It is currently listed in the Ebay shop. I do try to keep a link to some of my offerings up in the Seller Announcements section here also, and have some listings on the Marketplace. As of right now, I don't have the 3x Egyptian Blood Magick listed here - will add it to the MP soon, as the Ebay shop will be on vacation status for several weeks early this summer.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

just wanted to say that this was one of the most amazing experiences that i have ever had. i bought a three spell combo from adelphia.

fast communicator
wonderful to talk to

but here's the thing. 7 days after the spells were cast, out of the blue a guy i was about to date emails me....its been three years since i talked to him (it has to do with one of the generalized spells that i had done). i'm able to see mists with my physical eyes, and once in a great while see dark shadows walking away (i asked to physically see my spirits). can't wait to see what happens with the third thing that i had asked for.

so thank you adelphia. awesome work. :applause:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Dark Abyss wrote:just wanted to say that this was one of the most amazing experiences that i have ever had. i bought a three spell combo from adelphia.

fast communicator
wonderful to talk to

but here's the thing. 7 days after the spells were cast, out of the blue a guy i was about to date emails me....its been three years since i talked to him (it has to do with one of the generalized spells that i had done). i'm able to see mists with my physical eyes, and once in a great while see dark shadows walking away (i asked to physically see my spirits). can't wait to see what happens with the third thing that i had asked for.

so thank you adelphia. awesome work. :applause:
Thank you Dark Abyss - this means so much to me! I am so glad the spells are working so well for you! I love the physical mists and shadows that are manifesting - it is so exciting when that happens. Keep me posted and contact me anytime!

Adelphia D. Blood
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Hello, what is the MP name or link, I want to try the spells also.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
wolfman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello! I just bought school of conjuration dragon portal!! haven't received it yet but got a good feeling when i purchased. update to come.
Also I would love to try aldephia's darker third eye spell, please post announcement when this becomes available again!!

Proud keeper of: 1 gold dragon(A), 1 white dragon(A), 1 gargoyle(D), 1 djinn(S), 1 ki-lin(N), 1 cambion(A), 1 nympho(T), 4 werewolf(A)(M)(D)(K), 1 human necromancer(B), 1 volkh(?), 1 vampire(K), 1 armored wraith(?), 1 succubus(E), 1 ogre(J), 1 mermaid(I)

Magick is a part of each breath we take and every action we make.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

edsphinx wrote:Hello, what is the MP name or link, I want to try the spells also.
Motrag_castle is off Ebay for now and Sorceress Skjalddis is on break. You can find my current offerings at http://castaspell.info :) I am hoping Skjalddis will come back from break and continue to list some of her offerings. But other than possibly a classified ad in the future, we will not likely be back on Ebay. :silly:

Adelphia D. Blood
bkscorp75
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Banshee
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: digadvan@bigpond.net.au

Really nice website Adelphia, have just sent you a message on it, look forward to hearing from you!

bkscorp75
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Banshee
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: digadvan@bigpond.net.au

Anyone heard from recently?