Is this normal ? What I'm hearing and feeling.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ok, this is my journey as of now. Became a spirit keeper in November 2014.

Lately I hear a lot of wind or whistles, like I'm outside in the woods. Noise isn't just noise anymore and music has a underline message. I can literally hear another something I didn't hear before. Hard to explain.

Sometimes I hear mumbled conversations or more than two people talking at the same time, but I can only make out a word here or there.

I'm not easily frighten anymore. My son has been trying for weeks to surprise me and see me jump 2 feet in the air, like I use to. But lately it doesn't work. It's like I know it's coming just a few seconds before it does; so I ground myself. It seems if you ground yourself you can handle anything or at least you feel that way.

I see obstacles as a chance to prove greatness, with grace. But if I fail, that's ok, because I tried.

I prefer not to do wrong or cause pain, but I'm standing up for myself more; when I wouldn't in the past. I thought humble meant weak. It doesn't.

Showers and baths mean more now. It's a time for healing not just cleansing. Which leads me to be really bothered by the fluoride in our water. It's proven to be toxic. I am on county water, but the city water company clearly states adding fluoride to the water and admitting that it contaminates the water. Soooooooo why add a toxic substance to our water. Why? I feel like I'm supposed to do something about it. I do have a little idea::::We as citizens who PAY for our water, should have a right to request a sample of the fluoride they use and have it tested, right? I thinks that's what I'll do. That should be easy and I can share my findings on my social media, good or bad.

I'm sorry, I'm off subject, but there is a difference in me and my family. I have family members how have seen full manifestations. I haven't, but I get knocks, objects falling; nothing dangerous, something like a towel or sponge. But I'll pick it up and it will keep falling, until I recognize them. We are better at sports, and the arts or whatever we are concentrating on at the time. Really good 6th sense about things. I won't say we have superpowers, but I will say are reflexes are on point. Our mind is open and clear most days, we are sharper and wittier, even my 11yr old. It's like we are starting to understand how things really work, and how people really think.

Is this normal?

Weird Note: I didn't want to add this, but I keep feeling this way. I keep feeling like I want to go outside at night and just walk. Just be under the moon light and in the night air. Their is a multiple spirit ritual I received from "Truemetaphysical" who I think is awesome. So is "darklordmidnight," and of course CH, love you guys.
Sorry, focusing now. Well I want to do the ritual outside under the moonlight so bad, but I don't think it's possible. Nosy neighbors. I'm just not afraid of the night or the darkness anymore. I wish I had a horse, I would love to ride at night.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Its called Hyperaesthesia......Mozart had it, and deaf as a stone Beethoven had it. Its also the auditory cortex at work. Just tell your doctor that you are occassionally hearing whistling in your ears dont mention the rest as it is linked up with psychic sound (for more info on voices, read about Dr. Constantine Raudive and you will learn a lot. Also, check your diet for vitamin deficiency and not sleeping in a restful place. (people noises, radiator noises, children, television. Also, move away from cafeine & sugar. This is no joke, at one point when I was in College, I had stayed up for three solid days, studying Greek, Physics, Logic, & English. English was a snap...the others were difficult. There were 3 midterms exams 2 on day 1 and 2 on day 2....The day before these exams I was in my 8:30 physics class, and was unknowingly going in and out of consciousness (this was my 4th day of living on one pot of coffee and half a box of No-Doze per day)...suddenly, I felt "frozen" and "weird"....and then, every one in the ampatheatre was staring at me, including the prof. and I notice I was standing up leaning forward grasping the lower seat ahead of me....and a little voice in my head politely said:

"YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS : 'WHAT THE F8888 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!"

it was now 9:10 AM, I ran out of the ampetheater, ran across campus, cancelled physics realizing that I had to much of a course load. and ran to the subway. Got home, set the alarm clock for 6 pm, went to sleep. Woke up at 6 pm and reset the clock for 6 AM...and this next day passed the other tests with good grades.

Large ammounts of cafeine and sodium are in many drinks, snack foods, and prepared foods.....you have to be carefull.

So what I think is the following:

1. You are probably hearing spirits. From time to time most mystics do. I do.
2. Check on your sleep situation
3. Avoid caffeine and sodium...use low levels.

I have told you my experiences and given you my personal attitudes.

Cheers & Good Luck

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Caiyros,
I don't drink coffee often, maybe once a month; haven't had it all lately. I'm in bed and asleep no later than 9pm. I do wake between 1 and 3 but I don't have an issue going back to sleep. I've been eating better than ever and I'm practicing yoga. I do have some stress, but I'm not letting it all ruin me. The whistling isn't high pitched or annoying. It's more like the wind or a howling but not as distinct. The sounds also isn't constant, it's when I'm really listening. Or when it's really quite, no electronics, nothing.
Anxious to read the book you suggested. I'll give you an update. Thank you for your input.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You are beginning to open parts of the mind that were not open to you before. It sounds like you are opening things like claircognizance among others. Keep up the work and see where it leads you.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Your third eye is beginning to open. I know exactly what you mean about the whistling/white noise. I remember this at the very beginning of my journey when I was a little girl.

Sometimes you hear spirits communicating with one another,the one who is speaking the loudest overtakes the other. But as you tap into this more you begin to hear the full conversation.

Well done. Keep going.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette, Kindred
Thank you for your input and support. Do you have any advice for me. Is there anything I can do specifically while it's happening to help me understand. Should I address the spirits? Because I just stand there straining my ears trying to hear and looking crazy. When I hear the wind what does that mean? What should I do?. Should I acknowledge the sound out loud and address the source of the sound?

And is it me or does regular objects and regular sounds all seem different. More liquid for the lack of a better word. It's like I can feel sound sometimes. Not like the beat of a good song. More like a liquid stream that flows that I can step into if I want.

Am I making any sense to you ?

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Ok, this is my journey as of now. Became a spirit keeper in November 2014.

Lately I hear a lot of wind or whistles, like I'm outside in the woods. Noise isn't just noise anymore and music has a underline message. I can literally hear another something I didn't hear before. Hard to explain.

Sometimes I hear mumbled conversations or more than two people talking at the same time, but I can only make out a word here or there.
Genesis, all I can tell you is that if what you are experiencing is not normal and makes you think you are going crazy, well then, wait for me I am taking the same train with you! Lol :insane:
I have sensed similar events in the past and sometimes in the present. First I thought I needed to see a therapist, but my guts kept telling me that it was not matters of the head or emotions, but rather something else that I could not explain. What was hard for me was that I could not turn it on or off at will? Those sounds and sensations happened when I least expected them, sometimes when I was wide awake but most time during that period of falling into my regular night sleep. Then without a warning or dramatic effect they just went away. That was until I received the freebie from CH called 'A tribute to Rod Serling”. The first night I slept with it I freaked! I almost jumped out of bed when I felt and heard exactly the same sounds you described on your OP: An active conversation between two people that while I could clearly hear the sound of words being spoken I could not define the verbiage being used, it was like going back in time when I heard the same things without a spelled item! However, with the CH item , first it was like two people talking and then it was like I was in a busy public park with many people minding their own business, AND I WAS PART OF IT, with someone actually talking to me and having a nice pleasant conversation, and up till now I still have no idea what was said between us, all I know is that it was a very real thing. Unfortunately, for lack of time I have not ventured into it any further, but it is on my list of things to pursue! My point is, I don't think you are crazy, I think you are developing your own skills. 1mg
GenesisLove wrote:Showers and baths mean more now. It's a time for healing not just cleansing. Which leads me to be really bothered by the fluoride in our water.
I know I may sound like a CH Salesman but, have you tried the CH CREEPY HOLLOWS BODY SHOT :: REVITALIZING WASH THAT PREPS YOU FOR THE PARANORMAL? Here's the link:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=12855
Is not like it will take care of the Fluoride situation, but by my own personal experience it is just wonderful for use before any ritual or works with spirits or just for simply start your day and daily routine . I highly recommend it for a nice energy boost and sense of spiritual cleansing!
GenesisLove wrote:I'm sorry, I'm off subject, but there is a difference in me and my family. I have family members how have seen full manifestations. I haven't, but I get knocks, objects falling; nothing dangerous, something like a towel or sponge. But I'll pick it up and it will keep falling, until I recognize them. We are better at sports, and the arts or whatever we are concentrating on at the time. Really good 6th sense about things. I won't say we have superpowers, but I will say are reflexes are on point. Our mind is open and clear most days, we are sharper and wittier, even my 11yr old. It's like we are starting to understand how things really work, and how people really think.

Is this normal?
To me it sounds pretty normal. Not that I am a Doctor or anything of that kind (LOL). But if I have to say something (and even if I don't have to), I will say that is not only normal but while not in the exact terms it has become my way of living my life too. To me your story and your posts sounds like you are having the time of your life. Keep at it and you will reap the rewards, and please keep posting about your progress, I find it fascinating! Congratulations! 1ak

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Huffette, Kindred
Thank you for your input and support. Do you have any advice for me. Is there anything I can do specifically while it's happening to help me understand. Should I address the spirits? Because I just stand there straining my ears trying to hear and looking crazy. When I hear the wind what does that mean? What should I do?. Should I acknowledge the sound out loud and address the source of the sound?

And is it me or does regular objects and regular sounds all seem different. More liquid for the lack of a better word. It's like I can feel sound sometimes. Not like the beat of a good song. More like a liquid stream that flows that I can step into if I want.

Am I making any sense to you ?

You are making plenty of sense. You can listen when you hear the sounds. You might just be able to hear actual words with time. Do not strain or force the interaction. Relax and let it come to you in its own time. Meditate and visualize the spirits or orbs. You will see that you will be able to focus more with time and practice.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I watched Exodus the other day and I thought about my Spirits and God and thought to myself; Were are you really, why aren't you present in our lives today like in the bible? Then I started yelling in my head speaking to both God and my Spirits, "TALK TO ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING". I was referring to my business ventures, my life, everything. Then it happened.

My mom called me this morning and said " I was trying to pray last night and you and your show kept coming to mind. I thought it was just me at first so I was trying to push it out of my mind, but it wouldn't go away. I saw it being successful. I kept being led to tell you Do Not Give Up on Your dreams. Then within and hour of speaking with my mom another person that don't know my mom, texted me the same phrase out of the blue. Do Not Give Up on Your dreams

Coincidence? Nope, not at all.
I often struggle with whether or not Spirit Keeping is something God permits. But I think as long as we don't worship our spirits and look at them as friends or advisors we are fine.

Bombadil
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grigori
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

Wow, this thread kind of jumped out at me. Over the last year, I sort of thought I was losing my hearing...I mean, typical mid-life stuff...or so I thought. When people would speak to me, I was losing what they were saying with background noise. It was a little annoying, but not overwhelming. Then, over the past several months, I noticed something different. Well, I don't sleep much at all...I'm like a two or three naps a day, half hour to an hour...and that's about it. It's kind of been that way since I was a kid. We're talking more than 35 years. Anyway, when awake, later at night when things are quiet, I am hearing sounds...I mean very annoying...and I finally investigated one of them. It turned out to be a meter, attached to my water heater in the basement, clicking...but almost inaudible. I shouldn't have heard it.

I began to wonder if it was the case that I was losing my hearing...or some part of my hearing had been, enhanced...or otherwise began to improve. That got me to thinking...since I hear, what seem to be, conversations, speaking, whispering...all of the time. Somewhat audible, but nothing definitive. The more I try to hear it, or make it out...the harder it becomes. I also feel compelled to be outside at night, and the sounds of conversation seem to be out there, too. I never said anything to anyone for fear of being labeled psychotic! It seems, I'm not alone.

-T.

Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged,
Missing me one place search another,
I stop some where waiting for you.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”