neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Archeval: "A powerful binding which allows you to see two realities at the same time. This allows you to see what your physical body and astral body see at the same time, or your physical body and spiritual body, or your astral body and spiritual body sees. This opens your eyes to what you experience and connect with on a daily basis. It is really compelling for those who want to further development of their three bodies."

It took awhile for this binding to reveal itself because I had preconceptions about it. It actually worked the opposite of what I expected. It did not open up astral and spiritual realities for me. I *did* have an increased physical reality awareness, something that is a good thing because my tendency is too be so "head in the clouds" that I can sometimes miss the physical signs of things until they demand my attention.

Although it isn't stated, there's a certain coming into alignment of the realities when you see and can hold two (or more) viewpoints at the same time. The feeling of that is both calming and invigorating at the same times.

The whole thing has a very pleasant feel.

I get the impression that this is not an instant or acute binding, but rather one that augments an ability over time. I'll be interested in working with it more.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

xa9 wrote:I'll be interested in working with it more.
If you do, please update this post with any new development. It sounds very interesting! :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”