You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I am not sure
Zodiac:

Ok you guys. I don't even know what to say because I'm a little in shock right now 1am

So I purchased a custom conjure of my destiny spirit from Blujay76 on etsy, and she finally came to me and told me who had come through! It is A, a Seraphim angel!!

I absolutely could not believe it, but I knew it was destiny. I've felt a strong connection to angels almost my whole life, so I was amazed and HAPPY that she came through!! This will actually be my first experience with a Spirit, and I am SO excited.

In the encyclopedia it says that Seraphim provide their Keeper a sense of duty, purpose, and a strong compass to their beliefs, spirituality, and morals. Right when I read that I knew it was destiny that she came through, because that is exactly what I've been lacking in my life for so many years.

This 100% takes away any skepticism I had. Wow... sorry x3 I'm just to stunned and happy right now.

Is there anything specific I can/should do when she gets here? Since I have no experience with spirits or Seraphim angels I don't know if theres anything they particularly like, or what. What have been your experiences with this race of angel?
Proud Keeper of A (Seraphim angel), B (Blue dragon), L-M (Chinese Fox), S (High Elf /Bja Alliance)
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Congrats on your new family member/friend! Have fun and a blessed journey! 1tu
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Congrats on your new member! When she arrives, you can welcome her home by lighting candles, incense, or by giving her an offering. What ever feels right to you. You can get an idea of what to give for offerings by looking in the encyclopedia. I'm sure she'll be happy and grateful no matter what you decide to do for her :)
Shawnee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

cnz wrote:Congrats on your new family member/friend! Have fun and a blessed journey! 1tu
Thank you so much! I can't wait to meet her!

AmethystRayne wrote:Congrats on your new member! When she arrives, you can welcome her home by lighting candles, incense, or by giving her an offering. What ever feels right to you. You can get an idea of what to give for offerings by looking in the encyclopedia. I'm sure she'll be happy and grateful no matter what you decide to do for her :)
Thank you <3 Blujay said she sent some incense with her to welcome her here so I'm glad I'll have that on hand! Oh man, I'm so excited and nervous 1sy
Proud Keeper of A (Seraphim angel), B (Blue dragon), L-M (Chinese Fox), S (High Elf /Bja Alliance)
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Shawnee wrote: Is there anything specific I can/should do when she gets here?
Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly...

Talk to her! That's really the best thing you can do. Include her in your life. Tell her about what you said to us here, that you feel like you've been lacking "duty, purpose and a strong compass to your beliefs, spirituality, morals". Tell her how you feel and ask her for guidance, she will be only too happy to help you :)
- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Shawnee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

BOY do I have an update for you guys!

The most incredible thing happened.. So, I also bought a pendulum so I can communicate with A, and also a spirit orb for better communication with the spirit world in general, and when I opened everything up with my 5 year old nephew, he looked straight at me and said, "Why do you have an angel?"

THOSE WERE HIS EXACT WORDS! I couldn't believe he said something like that... he never says things like that? And yet, when I had A and her things with me, he says that?! I asked him if he could sense an angel here and he said yes.

I was just freaking blown away. I knew A was powerful and I could most certainly feel her energy when I came into contact with her vessel, but to have my 5 year old nephew notice right away?!

Just..wow. Haha, I am stunned, but incredibly pleased. I've been talking to A, and she's just amazing. I can't describe the joy I feel that I stumbled upon this life
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Oh I wouldn't say it's just because of your Angel.
If his parents are okay with the idea, you should probably ask your nephew if he would be interested in one as well, and if he would like to learn more.
A lot of our awareness about these things tend to get beaten out of us as we grow older. So if you know someone who shows interest at a young age, and you are okay with helping them along, I think it's a good idea to get them involved. Assuming everyone is okay with it.
Shawnee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

His mom (my sister) is actually interested in it herself, but she's the kind of person to pick things up and drop them quickly. I will definitely talk to her though about possibly sharing this with my nephew.

A and I have been bonding quite a bit! She's very comforting and interesting to be around! I wish I had taken this leap years ago

Here is her vessel. I originally wanted a ring band, but Blujay didn't have any so she laid out different vessels and A actually picked this one herself! I actually am really happy with it, especially knowing that A chose it <3

I've been communicating with her through my pendulum (also from Blujay) and I'm learning quite a bit about her. There was one question that made my pendulum go kind of nuts, and I was pretty intriguied because the question was if she personally knew any demons. (Since she is a race of Angel) I guess it was a touchy topic because the pendulum just went crazy.

Also, my Reverse adoption from CH (and my first spirit from CH) just shipped today! A and I are very excited to welcome the newcomer to our lives!
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

She be sayn': Don't go there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Shawnee wrote:BOY do I have an update for you guys!

The most incredible thing happened.. So, I also bought a pendulum so I can communicate with A, and also a spirit orb for better communication with the spirit world in general, and when I opened everything up with my 5 year old nephew, he looked straight at me and said, "Why do you have an angel?"

THOSE WERE HIS EXACT WORDS! I couldn't believe he said something like that... he never says things like that? And yet, when I had A and her things with me, he says that?! I asked him if he could sense an angel here and he said yes.

I was just freaking blown away. I knew A was powerful and I could most certainly feel her energy when I came into contact with her vessel, but to have my 5 year old nephew notice right away?!

Just..wow. Haha, I am stunned, but incredibly pleased. I've been talking to A, and she's just amazing. I can't describe the joy I feel that I stumbled upon this life
Wow that's amazing your nephew noticed her so quickly! Children are naturally sensitive to the paranormal. I agree with asking him if he might want an angel too, awesome!
- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Angels”