Do you work out? Meditation and Exercise

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I am someone who finds myself meditating during my exercise routine.

It is my experience that the generation of physical energy is very much interlinked with spiritual energy, and that my vibrations are better controlled during physical activity.
At the same time, I find that the preoccupation and discipline of the physical body through a steady momentum (in correlation with the natural release of adrenaline and dopamine synthesis) allows for a very smooth and total mental focus. This not only incrementally frees my psychic senses to strengthen later endeavors, but in the moment can result in some really significant interactions as well as transcendence through my other bodies.

So exercise I think is ideal in stimulating natural, trance-like meditation and more can be achieved through this effect.
I would definitely recommend putting yourself in that state, if you do work out.. and if you aren't at all physically active, you really should be, lol. Physical health does impact us energetically. It is energy.
Despite how it may seem it is not all grounded in the physical, the unseen element holds monumental potential when invested towards metaphysical pursuits.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I find that when I go for walks, I can mediate when walking!!!! The trees, animals, birds, even the grass and road, helps!!!!! It just grounds and centers me!!! I also have a habit of putting my hands on some of the trees and I can connect with them very quickly and easier!!!!! Nature is a big thing for me and walking is good for the body!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

You can meditate while doing anything, that's my belief. Though the results may differ.
Since it's about achieving a certain state of focus, you could do it while running, painting, playing an instrument, cooking. You don't have to be sitting or lying down to do it, course in some cases it could be dangerous if you're not careful.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

When I do Qigong, I can't think, keeping the pace and the movements is keeping all of my attention, so it's an automagical meditation.
But back when I was weight lifting I did not do much more than counting until I gave that up and worked out to exhaustion, then it was just my breathing I was focussed on.
So one could say if I'm not preoccupied with anything, the meditation comes automatically when I work out.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Absolutely, I think that point (of the versatility in 'meditation') is often missed. Many people inquire of how to 'properly' meditate and there is no set way to do it, it can be different for everyone and different types or states of meditation will also have a different impact.
It's far less complex in application, and much more individualistic.

Really it's a matter of incorporating the spiritual into one's lifestyle, rather than segregating it from our physical lives.. If you want real achievement I really think it's important to align these aspects. Not just think, I know from experience. We make it hard on ourselves by looking at it, manifesting it so separately. Sometimes that can't be helped, but it is a disservice.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I think you are very right about this. there are many forms of meditation, and the name of the game is find what meditation or meditations work for you. I tend to use:

1. the siting and walking meditations, either allowing my mind to become still
2. Sit and speak mantra.
3. Meditate upon a specific detailed form and become that form, at first "in form and out of form. (such as Black Mahakala, Vajra Bhairava Yamantaka, Green Tar, Red Vajrayogini)
4. The same as 3, but after doing it enough times that way , you meditate from being the being out into the world at large.
5. Also Tai Chi
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I meditate while sketching, often becoming so focused everything else melts away.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Something else, I can't believe I forgot and that is I use music a lot with meditation!!!!! Whether I am listening to it or playing it on my keyboard, it works for me!!!! But then music is my thing and I have many things that will happen during that time, from creating new poems to having inter-action with my spirits and entities!!!

I also will use pictures as well, like Ash's picture that he did, I still use that quite a bit in meditation!!!!! Also dancing too!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was going to write an article about this, but yes. I suppose this is why yoga causes all sorts of sensitivities and a feeling of oneness. My dragons appear to like it when I do yoga with their vessels on. I've noticed those who work out have a better time manifesting things than those who don't.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Absolutely. Most of my inspiration comes from my walks. I find it very easy to reach a trance state when walking, using the cross-trainer or even doing some strength training. I've been concentrating on pilates more these last six months or so. That, I find doesn't allow me to reach the trance-like state.

Return to “Meditation”