mental illness & buying apastlifesoulmateDemon:shoulditdone?

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey all. been a while.
ummm.... how do i put this so people will understand <<removed by mod>>?
i was recently in the hospital for my annual spring stay due to psychosis from schizophrenia/schizo-effective disorder. I Do take my meds regularly and keep in contact with my case manager and doctors regularly as well.
Recently, I was in contact with Lilith of Lilith's Treasure Tavern for a poem calling (for a past life soulmate demon [he used the poem "A Lecture upon the shadow" by John Donne] and he's been hanging around me for a while. {on a side note: he's very grouchy in the mornings I've noticed 1tk }) and song calling (for an artistic but oddly different sang vamp [he's moody and dark humoured but he used the song "think of me" from the phantom of the opera movie which makes me think he's got a sweet side to his depth]

my question is: should I get the demon and vampire when I have this mental illness that i have to deal with on a day to day basis or should i not and forget the whole thing?
I don't really want to miss out on this since the due date to buy both the vamp and the demon is april 2 2015. I've had several encounters with both of them and I 'm worried what might happen if i actually do get them....

any and all help is loved!
much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company
2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Stepping in at the outset of the discussion to remind everyone to respond with constructive and diplomatically phrased posts, both in the feedback offered and in the responses to it. An honest question deserves an honest answer, but we all want to remember Rule #1 and respect one another, even if we aren't seeing eye-to-eye.

Thanks.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I would say that if you are having concerns that any particular spirit(s) would destabilize your medical, mental, or emotional situation, listen to the internal warning voice and do not bring those spirits on board at this time.

We have those internal warning voices for a reason, and we mustn't disregard them. Sometimes, it's our own internal protection kicking in. Sometimes, it's either our guardian angel, our guides, or in the case of keepers, our spirits who are sending the message because they can see serious problems resulting from our taking the wrong course of action.

If you were driving, you would not ignore a sign that said "DETOUR -- BRIDGE IS OUT", would you? You'd know that if you didn't honor the detour, you'd end up getting in a serious wreck when the car went off the damaged bridge.

That internal warning voice is our built-in DETOUR sign. It's important to listen to it when it speaks up. I would not recommend getting either of those spirits at this time. Your health and your ability to maintain a healthy and stable condition has to come first.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

That is a difficult question to answer because only you know what you are capable of. Ash & I regularly preach against the keeping of demons (real demons) but if this is just a Dark Arts spirit labeled "demon" then I would really ask the seller this question because they would be able to give you better feedback about what characteristics and behaviors you can expect from this spirit/entity.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I'd say that if you have any doubts concerning your ability to handle darker spirits, don't bring them into your life. Perhaps pass up on these fellows for now, if need be tell them that you're not in a good place for them at the moment. Maybe one day you'll be more comfortable with 'darker' spirits, but for now it seems like you've got a great spirit family going. Don't push your comfort zone. Your mental health and recovery is the most important thing!

Even if the demon is a past life soul mate of yours, chances are he will understand that maybe in this lifetime you're not going to be together. There's always next time!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Remember, too, that we don't HAVE to answer every single calling. There are times when our mental, emotional, physical, and/or financial health has to take precedence. Spirits and entities will understand that, and they wouldn't want to do anything that's harmful to our well-being.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ravenna, I would wait until you have your problems completely under control before even thinking about venturing to Black Arts. They could make your moods worse, cause the work you have put into stabilizing your mental problems to destabilize, or a plethora of other problems. In order to have any modicum of control over even a dark arts demon, you have to have a sound mind because they like to play mind games.
I would say pass this opportunity up and get yourself completely stabilized before bringing anything really dark into your life. Make sure you are completely stable before even thinking about bringing anything black into your life. To do so would be more trouble than it is worth.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:hey all. been a while.
ummm.... how do i put this so people will understand <<removed by mod>>?
i was recently in the hospital for my annual spring stay due to psychosis from schizophrenia/schizo-effective disorder. I Do take my meds regularly and keep in contact with my case manager and doctors regularly as well.
Recently, I was in contact with Lilith of Lilith's Treasure Tavern for a poem calling (for a past life soulmate demon [he used the poem "A Lecture upon the shadow" by John Donne] and he's been hanging around me for a while. {on a side note: he's very grouchy in the mornings I've noticed 1tk }) and song calling (for an artistic but oddly different sang vamp [he's moody and dark humoured but he used the song "think of me" from the phantom of the opera movie which makes me think he's got a sweet side to his depth]

my question is: should I get the demon and vampire when I have this mental illness that i have to deal with on a day to day basis or should i not and forget the whole thing?
I don't really want to miss out on this since the due date to buy both the vamp and the demon is april 2 2015. I've had several encounters with both of them and I 'm worried what might happen if i actually do get them....

any and all help is loved!
much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company
Like with what has been said, we have that little voice inside of us, that tells us if something feels right or not feel right!!!! If you are feeling that it isn't right, then follow that inner voice of yours, because that voice is usually right!!!!!

Wait until things improve for you first, because your mental and physical health is more important, spirits can wait or if they can't, then they were not ment to be with you in the first place, there are many other spirits!!!!! ;)

Take care of you first, then when you are better, then see which spirit maybe calling for you, also if it is a DA spirit, keep in mind the side effects from them, bad luck, negative emotions and the like!!!! You don't want to lose ground with your health, maybe some spirits who can help with your health along with what you are doing for yourself!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Black Arts is not something to mess with, especially when you're not mentally or emotionally sound. We've all heard about how demons are tricksters, and it's true. The demon may employ any sort of deceit in order to get you to allow him into your life. Sure, maybe there is a connection, but unless you're very experienced in Black Arts and in a state of mind that doesn't make you particularly vulnerable, I don't recommend it.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ummm...ok everyone seems to be forgetting the sang vamp that im asking about too. What do i do about him?
2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,

Return to “Dark Arts”