Does anyone have a Wraith?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Arsine-I know you got a wraith for you C3 stone. Can't wait to hear what that is like!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Does anyone know how a Wraith's protection differs from protection that a Werewolf provides? :think:

Are they same?
Differ in intensity?
Differ in retribution?

I'm curious because I have two Werewolves. :feedback:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

I'm curious too. There are a few other entities that provide protection as well. And there are a few others that provide retribution. What are the main differences?

Why so serious?
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

It's my understanding that the wraiths are better at certain forms of protection and pick up things a werewolf doesn't even know are happening - like psychic attacks or energy. I'm going to get a wraith but now that ASH has surprises :thumbup: :D for WED, I'm waiting until then :mrgreen:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Werewolves are cuddley and Wraith's aren't.....
Caiyros
:thankyou:

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

My werewolves patrol the property (and help my cats get into mischief!!) They interact well with household pets. For me, my werewolves are more on patrol on the physical plane, shady sorts tend to steer clear of where werewolves reside. I had some young guys open the door to my truck (which I leave unlocked) sitting on the street. I was told I needed to check on it. Sure enough, the door was slightly ajar and the glove box was open. When I asked the WW's what happened I get this image of the boys opening the door and hear a low growl and a pair of yellow eyes before them. They ran off and didn't even bother to get the door closed all the way. No one has messed with it since......

The wraiths on the other hand, seem to work best on the astral plane. They guard against psychic attack, and 'things' that follow you home. They keep errant spirits out of the house. So anytime someone new comes in, I always make sure to give an introuction and state that this is the spirits new home. They can also create bad luck for anyone they percieve as having done you 'wrong'. It's a good idea to have them report to you before taking any actions on humans.
Given permission to pursue at will, I am quite sure their darker nature would prevail.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:WRAITHS ARE AWESOME EVERYONE GO GET ONE RIGHT NOW :twisted:

SERIOUSLY. LOL

THEY ARE THE TOP IN THE REALM OF DUALITY WITHOUT CROSSING INTO DARK. THOUGH THEY CAN SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOU THE FIRST TIME THEY APPEAR IN TRUE FORM BUT YOU KNOW THEY ARE PROTECTING YOU SO JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH. THEY ARE LOYAL NOT JUST TO THE KEEPER BUT TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY. THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY DO.
Yes is it true about WRAITH, i have 2 of them my first spirit in the house was wraith, i so them both many time, they are not talking to you just watching and protecting whole my family in silence, i have 1 month that AGOG-WE is it in my spirit family, from the first day i just had trouble with electricity and i was talking to her bat no answer, still waiting for her, i just so her playing when i was back from GYM she was on my car, i think that is she, it was dark outside so was like a small monkey. what about wraith i think everyone must have and there is another strong spirit for protection. :meme:

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you for reurecting this thread, i had been trying to decide on a wraith or volhk. And this made my decision. Or at least helped me decide.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Would love more encounters with wraith's on this thread :) And protection stories :)

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I would love to hear more stories, too!

I just ordered one along with 2 Hellhounds, can't wait! I received my Volkh last month and he's like a silent hug, a security blanket... I really doubt I'm gonna get the urge to snuggle with my Wraith, but since I consider my Gargoyles to be handsome, I have an odd sense of beauty...

The night I placed the order, I swear I saw a "hooded head" on my ceiling, shadow-like. Haven't seen it since, so maybe it was him...

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”