Does anyone have a Wraith?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a story with my Wraith! I've never seen him, but he acted. And his action was very much like my own would have been.

I was entering a local market, the passageway was kinda narrow and only two people could walk in at a time. A lady was in a rush and nearly pushed me to the side so she could walk in first. She was behind me. She was going to enter... she didn't have to push me like that. I didn't do anything but I called her names in my mind ;)2

A few minutes later, as she was getting ready to leave with her car... someone parked their car right in front of hers so she couldn't leave. And immediately I felt it was my wraith giving her some payback the way I allowed him to... send what they're doing back to them. She was in such a hurry that she had to be mean and inconsiderate to other people... well, people were mean and inconsiderate to her right after that. :U

That was an episode that made me realize what they can and will do if allowed. After that, I set rules that they are not allowed to hurt anybody physically unless that person hurts someone I love (myself, my family, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's family, friends and our pets). And that when it comes to protection, he should always use force as a last resort, if and only if we are in real danger.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wow, that's a great story, Daneerie! I think I'm going to get one too :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

I can't believe this topic just popped up from so long ago--I have been thinking about getting a wraith for some time now which is a BIG deal for me!!! It's like I am being led to getting one, but am concerned about it being a "responsibility and should not be taken on lightly". Can some of you guys re-assure on this point?????.......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wraiths are great, I have 3 that are mostly quiet . They mostly like to work in the backround unless you end up with an oddball LOL

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes you cant go wrong with a wraith i have 2 to go with my volkh,hellhound and gargoyle and i must admit i do feel safe and have noticed people seem a lot nicer to me too.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi Like others I have a Wraith, and love her to bits, she works away quietly in the background. But when I need a friend she lends a good ear to. My advice would be do a bit of research first, feel comfortable with the seller, and then go for it

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I have at least four of these. Only one is from Crone and he is an Armored wraith. They are all awesome.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Cynthayx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Resurrecting this thread by saying my wraith has been sent my way. I didn’t know it was going to be that fast, but last night I felt someone standing very close to me almost watching me. I worked very late last night and I take public transportation to get back home. The stop I usually go too has a lot of suspicious people 😅 Then when I slept, I had a very grotesque nightmare. This was probably the worse I’ve ever had in my life. It seems as if I feel his energy before he physically gets here. It’s nice reading back past threads that are years old and how they interact with their wraiths. Admittedly, I was drawn to get one but felt it wasn’t the right time yet, but when I had purchased my courtwind Angel, I had forgotten the wraith was also in my cart so incidentally I got him earlier than intended haha.

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”