Does anyone have a Wraith?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 7 2008, 09:53 AM

Providerofdogfood

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

The wraith was another dark arts that kept getting my attention. I don't usually feel a need for these pieces, but this one made me feel as though I might need one some day and now was the time to get prepared.

I was wondering if anyone else has a wraith and had any experiences with it. I not the revenge type usually, but would be interested to hear from others as to how effective a wraith is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

topazz Posted: Feb 7 2008, 10:44 AM

student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

was this the wraith ring in the store? i was pulled to this one too Can't tell you anything about it of interest except i think, again, it got my attention for the same reason!

we must be on the same wavelength or something!

would be interested in anyone else's experience on wraiths too.

--------------------
oooh... it's dark in here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perry Stevenson Posted: Feb 7 2008, 03:35 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 9

Hi,

So is a Wraith a better protector than a Gargoyle?

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 7 2008, 04:51 PM

Providerofdogfood

I don't know, it seems that they are basically for revenge, at least that's what the description says more or less. I guess they would have to be a protector also to do the job.

otomoman Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:30 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 34

well, what gives, I thought I was the only one

based solely on the description at the store, it seems that they are not only for protection but revenge.

I think experience on dark arts is must, on the other hand, revenge can be an slippery and treacherous path.

Michele Posted: Feb 10 2008, 01:16 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 47

I ordered the Wraith but have not received it yet. This one was calling to me and even though I have not received yet, I think he knows that his home is with me and my familybecause I can feel another presence that is not like my other spirits that I have now. Before I purchased I did ask Magnolia if he would be good as a protector for a family and she assured me that he would be. You see, my family and I have been attacked by some people that just don't get it. We have been putting up with it since July. My other spirits are light entities and have been wonderful at keeping thinss at bay but these people are tenacious in their attacks . Before I ordered I did ask my other spirits how they would feel if I brought him into our home and each one so far is okay with it. I even doused with my pedulum before making a purchase. I like to think that my spirits know their limitation and the only way to bring this situation to a close was to bring in a Wraith for protection and other things.

Mich.

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 10 2008, 05:34 PM

Providerofdogfood

Michele what is it that the neighbors are doing to your family? We have some pretty disgusting neighbors, drunks and loud parties every night all spring, summer and fall. Then the snowmobiles come out in the winter. Drives our dogs to distraction and then they complain and yell at the dogs. Not nice people.

A friend had a worse situation with her neighbors and she swears it was her gargoyle that got rid of them, lol! Way to go.

otomoman Posted: Feb 10 2008, 08:28 PM

Wise Spirit

Michele we would be most interested in knowing if the wraith was effective in bringing such a situation to a closure.

Magnolia posted some C3 wraith vessels, dogs do you think it would be a good starting point?

Michele Posted: Feb 10 2008, 09:32 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 47

I have not receive him yet...I hope real soon though.

6dogs4us: I don't want to go into too much detail, but we h ave had numerous attempts to break into our house and harassing phone calls, but the straw that broke the camel's back is when they threatned my kids and husband. No one does that to my kids and get away with it. the police can't do anything because no one was harmed, so I've decided that I'm not going to play "nice" anymore!

otomoman: The lesser class was not calling to me and plus my other spirits were adamant about the class 5, they obviously see more than I do. I'll let ya'll know how everything turns out

Mich.

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 11 2008, 12:44 PM

Providerofdogfood

For your sake I hope he comes soon, before something else happens. Your in my thoughts kiddo. Best of luck!

queniecups Posted: Feb 11 2008, 02:02 PM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

I really hope things get better for you michelle.
Good luck too dogs.

Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 11 2008, 05:20 PM

Providerofdogfood

C3's most definitely would be a great place to start. Don't want to get in over your heads right? We would need to consider just how much damage to we want to do. Harm none, right! I personally would wish only to scare the living crap out of someone before ever thinking about hurting them. Seems as though a C3 would be more than able to do that.

otomoman Posted: Feb 11 2008, 07:14 PM

Wise Spirit

dogs do you have any idea what is it exactly that it does? I mean, what are the actuall effects the wraith inflicts upon the aggresor?

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 12 2008, 05:51 AM

Providerofdogfood

Well, the description did say something about "the shades" which are shadows that you catch out of the corner of your eye, would scare the pants off me for sure. That basically would be what I would want them to do, although they probably can do more. Perhaps Magnolia could enlighten us with more information.

mane79nll Posted: Feb 14 2008, 10:49 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

Or perhaps Ash could answer. We could only hope that Magnolia will read this. Do you guys notice that most dark entities manifest as shades.....

--------------------
"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"

Hatshpset Posted: Feb 14 2008, 11:09 AM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

i was asking magnolia about several of ash's pieces too but haven't heard back yet - but considering what magnolia is going through with the relative, i understand. no, i'm not saying what i asked about, lol.

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

Caiyros Posted: Feb 15 2008, 02:58 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 94

I have a C5 Wraith that I got from CH a while ago. My reason is that while I am ok these days, yet, more and more people in my extended family have been attacked and/or harasssed in some manner or other, and when it comes to protection, I've always believed that "more" is always better especially if "more" includes a variety of occult skills. The wraith fits in well and is almost entirely silent, but does communcate an almost silent form of goodwill. I have no worries about it "stepping over the line" and in its quiet sort of isolated way, it gets along with the other spirits and people. I feel it has the skill of constant vigilance.

Caiyros

--------------------
As Best I Can, I Try to Walk in the Same Footsteps as Cicero and On the Same Path as Baudelaire, and Love the Mystery of Where It Shall Lead Me, Then, Now, & Later...

otomoman Posted: Feb 15 2008, 05:43 PM

Wise Spirit

yes, standin behind the line and all, exactly what does it does when working ?? does it scares people by making noises? makes them feel followed? stalked? in danger?

just makes them feel, "it's better if we don't bother this guy?

mane79nll Posted: Feb 16 2008, 06:44 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

You will never know if someone is going to attack you physically, mentally or spiritually. Thats why I think it ought to be good to invest in a good guardian or protector. Like the gargoyle, wraith, chupacubra, cockatrice.....etc

--------------------
"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 16 2008, 08:47 AM

Providerofdogfood

Or even one of each mane. You can never have too much protection these days.

Caiyros Posted: Feb 17 2008, 05:54 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 94

In the movie: The Day the Earth Stood Still , the spaceman Klaatu is asked "Just how much power does your robot, Gort, have?"

Klaatu responds, "His power is beyond the limiits of your imagination. There is no limit to what he can do."

It is my personal feeling (I don't claim expertise), that some spirit forms both white & dark can operate well beyond the limits of our imaginations. I believe that Wraiths, Gorgons, and Cyclops (with the specific exception of Polyphemos) are in that category. And my experiences with Trolls (I dearly love their acerbic comments and loyalties) tells me this is true of them...

KLAATU VERADA NICTUU,

GORT MERINGEN,
caiyros

This post has been edited by Caiyros on Feb 17 2008, 05:54 PM

--------------------
As Best I Can, I Try to Walk in the Same Footsteps as Cicero and On the Same Path as Baudelaire, and Love the Mystery of Where It Shall Lead Me, Then, Now, & Later...

alex Posted: Mar 2 2008, 04:32 PM

wiccan warrior

Member No.: 91

I was doing some reading on the paranormal and read that wraiths were once black magicians who have gone to the otherworld.

Being bound to a vessel, I would expect them to behave much like djinn, that one would have to develop rapport and respect with their wraith.

Those of you who have experience with them would know more than I, so I defer to your opinion.

I'd love to hear more experiences with them from owners.

Just a post script on the shades: I have learned in my encounters into the metaphysical world that many spirits and entities (both welcome and unwelcome) present themselves as a shadow that can be seen in the perferial vision. My teacher told a story of an entity following her daughter home from a night of drinking. Seems she picked him up in a bar and he came home with her. There was a lot of dark energy that came with him, and the girl was having nightmares and moodswings. He was banished by building a circle of white light first around her, then expanding to encircle the house. In this case, he was uninvited, and his energy was not wanted.

For those who choose to work with the dark arts (and some of us are drawn to them), then knowing the shades are the presence of our associate should be a comfort rather than cause for fear.

This post has been edited by alex on Mar 22 2008, 11:03 AM

alex Posted: Mar 3 2008, 05:42 PM

wiccan warrior

Okay, I look at the C3 Wraith from Ash's collection and it wanted to come home with me. I didn't have any choice really.

I anxiously await his arrival.

This post has been edited by alex on Mar 22 2008, 11:04 AM

queniecups Posted: Mar 4 2008, 05:33 AM

Vampirelover

Hi alex-dont forget to tell us all about it when it arrives.
thanks. Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

queniecups Posted: Mar 11 2008, 02:20 AM

Vampirelover

just athought-does a wraith avenge anyone in the present who has hurt its owner or does it seek out people from the past too?

thanks. Q.

This post has been edited by queniecups on Mar 11 2008, 05:20 AM

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

queniecups Posted: Mar 13 2008, 12:55 PM

Vampirelover

anyone please?

q

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

6dogs4us Posted: Mar 13 2008, 03:59 PM

Providerofdogfood

Since you have to bond with the wraith first, I imagine it's only going to start protecting you from when it arrives at your home. I don't think it will know about your past, unless something from the past comes back into your life again.

alex Posted: Mar 20 2008, 10:42 AM

wiccan warrior

I find the reference to the past interesting. Remember, that there is no time/space limitations on the other planes, only here in the physical realm.

I would be inclined to think that if the 'past' still had ramifications on your present life, then the wraith may be attracted in that direction to seek out vengence. I would think in particular, if that wrong was still on your mind. They are duplicious in nature, and decribed as total vengence, which would lead me to believe that they actively seek out such, unless subdued or asked not to by their keepers.
Wraith keepers: Would this be a correct assumption?

Which leads me to another question: does one bond the same with wraiths as one would an entity of light?

I haven't gotten my C3 yet, so my mind is running wild. And yes, I just HAD to get in on the 50% off sale, and had a custom conjuration of a class V. I just felt this incrediable pull, and I backed out of the page several times. I just couldn't not make the purchase. I reasoned that it really wasn't in my budget, but the answer came back that I couldn't afford not to. I am feeling a really strong pull.

I also theorize that the needs of the keeper will have an influence upon the actions of the wraith. If there is strong need for active protection, then they will manifest in a different way than for a person who just needs the vilgilence a wraith offers.
Does this sound reasonable? These are the impressions I keep getting.

Rather than scaring someone who has acted against the keeper, I feel that the efforts of the aggressor will be turned back on him/her (bite them in the b**t) to coin a phrase. That the guilty party will start experiencing bad luck, which will give them something else to think about.

Food for thought anyway.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Whats the difference between a Wraith and an Agogwe? They are both for revenge. How are they different?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Probably in the way they get it...? :?

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Well, for one, they are different species.

Here is the CH store description of Agogwe:
They are a small human race in East Africa with long arms, rust-colored woolly hair and yellow-red skin. They are mischievous pranksters not intent on causing any real harm but certainly havoc. They are the perfect little spirits to have on hand when you want or need retribution for someone as they are ardent in achieving vegeance on behalf of their Keeper.

CH store description of Wraith:
They are spirits focused solely on vegeance. They are fiercely intense energies that often manifest as Shades. They can act on the Keeper's behalf to right a wrong and provide protection against evil and curses. They are extremely volatile and their energy is electric. Owning a Wraith is a responsibility.

From another source, I had read that wraiths were the spirits of black magicians that have passed on. Since I haven't gotten mine yet to ask him if it was true, I don't know.

The two entities manifest differently. Agogwe also seem to have a sense of humor if they play pranks. I was told by another collector that the wraith is a quiet, vigilant watcher.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thanks, that helps some :mrgreen:

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Let us know of your experiences when you get your wraith :D

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I sure will. He's been on quite an adventure! He mailed out some time ago, went to my old address, where the post office showed he was 'delivered'. A friend went to the empty house, and he was not there. He turns up 4 days later in the mailbox!

So 8 days ago, this friend put a forwarding address on him, and I anxiously await his arrival. However, other mail from that area has arrived last week.

It seems he has been galavanting across the countryside. Maybe wraiths do have a sense of humor. :twisted: Albeit a little twisted. LOL.

Update:
April 27th, 2008. Well, he was forwarded a month ago and still has not shown up. *sigh* I suppose he's going to turn up somewhere, sooner or later. He was from Ash's personal collection and I have so been looking forward to recieving him into our home.
Last edited by Wiccan Warrior Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ooh he sounds like a right little devil! :lol:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

maybe he wanted to do a little sightseeing on his way... :D

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WRAITHS ARE AWESOME EVERYONE GO GET ONE RIGHT NOW :twisted:

SERIOUSLY. LOL

THEY ARE THE TOP IN THE REALM OF DUALITY WITHOUT CROSSING INTO DARK. THOUGH THEY CAN SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOU THE FIRST TIME THEY APPEAR IN TRUE FORM BUT YOU KNOW THEY ARE PROTECTING YOU SO JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH. THEY ARE LOYAL NOT JUST TO THE KEEPER BUT TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY. THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY DO.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”