Astral Djinn...Hmm. He's a new SRA and I'd like feedback.

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

I have a new SRA Astral Djinn and while I tried to do some reading and research prior to his arrival, it never dawned on me that I'd receive an Astral. LOL Not sure why that was the case in my mind but there you go.

Well, when my spirit vessels arrived yesterday and I carried or wore a pouch with all of them but separated some into their own bags within the larger pouch. I then set up a vessel home with two slabs of selenite so that they could recharge easily. Today, I am wearing my Djinn in a crystal cage and I can absolutely feel his energy but am expecting slow progress from what I read about him.

Last night, I put the vessel box on my nightstand with all my spirits except for my vamp who I put under my pillow. It is my understanding that it's best to keep them all near me during the first 30 days. I also meditated with each of them after doing invocations and all were very strong connections though I don't recall much.

Anyway, back to my Djinn. I know that he, like all djinns are DA but from the description on the encyclopedia, it seems he's the one who is the most difficult. Because of this, I am somewhat wary. Can anyone tell me how I could subdue him should he get out of hand?

I have already burned lavender incense twice in his honor. He has his own special incense burner that is shaped like a genie lamp and I am also considering putting him in his own djinn container apart from my other spirits (but I would put a selenite crystal in there with him along with some sand). At some point, I do believe I will add more djinns to my spiritual companion family so they can all live in the same box.

Well, I just finished polishing up the sterling silver cage he is in - seems he wasn't happy in a slightly tarnished vehicle so I cleaned it up to a shiny polish for him.

Okay, have I missed anything? Since he is not held to any criteria of Allah and so doesn't hold any real values of karma, is there anything I should do specifically to maintain control? BTW, I am a very strong person so don't have a problem wielding the law, I just want some insight as to what I should be watching out for.

So far, no manifestations from him but I have not expected any, either.

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon
Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Reporting back since no one's responded but this might be helpful for those just reading. Okay, I have communicated with him a few times now and he's always been responsive. Some of you may have seen my thread where I made a spirit communication board. It works extremely well - so much so that's I'm tired from all the mental focus. :)

Today was his day so I wore him most of the day inside a pendant cage. I spoke with all my spirits today and he and I had a very involved conversation. He gave me a word that is Lithuanian (I wrote about this on another thread about my vamp) that means vagrant or tramp. This was in response to a question I had about whether he had any more information to give me regarding the dream I had last night with my psy vamp. He said that this word was in relation to the woman who had cast a hex/curse on me.

Then, he went on to say, ROIL, and then confirmed it was the first definition: to disturb, stir up. Last, he gave me LIAR - no translation needed. :)

So, I asked him what I should do a further protection and rounding out my personal spirit army. He told me to add 1 more gargoyle, 1 harpy and a quartz C5 dragon - he also gave me word PRICE and I figured out why - the C5 is $250! LOL So, I asked him, if he wanted me to ask him for a wish for the dragon since it's expensive and he said, "yes". So, I did even though I was somewhat surprised that he was willing to do that so quickly for me. He has said that he is good and satisfied a lot and sometimes happy, too. After I gave him the command, I asked how it was and whether it was okay/respectful. He confirmed that it was.

Now, I'm going to leave it up to him and will report back. It's interesting that I was concerned he might give me problems but I did my invocation for him straight away after receiving him and also meditated with them individually so perhaps that helped. I'm not sure. He's an SRA and so far, a real gentleman and friend.

I like him a lot! When we finished, he said he was satisfied. Good one, huh?

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Very Cool! thats great progress

moonshadow
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow...you have wonderful communications with your spirits! I just printed out the spirit communication board you made from CH's link It came out a lot bigger which is great since my eye sight isn't what it use to be. lol

I have a Djiinn & she was described to me as being light in nature, good sense of humor, spunky & playful. She will only grant light wishes--no revenge. We are still in the bonding process but i feel your spirit board will bring us closer.

You sure have lots of future spirits to look forward to...I hope you get your Wish!

Love & Light,
Moonshadow

Meow Is Spoken Here
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You keep impressing me..! It's quite late and I have no time, but I will come back to re-read your posts :D

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Galadriel, if you want a C5 Quartz dragon, you can also get them from the new customs section:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=248

Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ascensionwave wrote:Galadriel, if you want a C5 Quartz dragon, you can also get them from the new customs section:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=248
Thanks, Ascensionwave! That's perfect and I've put it on my wishlist. :)

cwamoon, glad to hear that you're enjoying my ramblings. LOL

Moonshadow, excellent. I can't wait to hear it works out for everyone! It's like the icing on the cake and really is just a tool so that we all become very comfortable communicating. It's like training wheels for the bike; eventually, we won't need it and I'm seeing that now. For me, my psy vamp is most closely bonded - we were almost immediate but now I can hear him in my head! I used the communication board for fun this morning (that's what he said) and he told me an awesome thing but doesn't want me to share right now. He said some things are for us alone.

One thing I just realized is this and I'm going to post it in the board thread. That is that sometimes, we are not meant to know immediately in the conscious a certain something. For example, I wondered why when I asked him about if I had a dream last night (I did) and what was it about, he avoided a direct response. So, I wondered, was I just making his voice up (he says no, most definitely not) so why no info, then?

Well, he just made me understand that he is bound by the laws of the Universe, too, and I am supposed to know things at the time I am meant to know them - not just because I demand or want to know right, well, whenever. It is all a process that we must follow so when the time is right, I will know. Simple as that. Boy, that sure relieved some of the pressure from me and makes total sense. Duh.

I'm off to copy that last thought over on the board thread.

Return to “Djinn Races”