active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Yes, this was the first post I had seen as well. I don't mean to be rude or anything like that at all,
Afficere. your recent post "help in figuring out my demon" all seems very interesting, but also fantastical reading through all of this. Keep in mind It's a lot to take in on the other end. But I'm sure getting a reading might clear up many things for you, we as forum members aren't able to give much help or input on this. And its always important to get your health checked out as well as considering the metaphysical.

Afficere
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon with wings
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yes we are over 18. She is 29 and I am 37. No drugs. I refuse to take almost all medicine unless I have a condition for inflection. I do not take anything for my allergies or my killer head aches. All I wanted to know was if angel and demon can be in one human body. In the spirit world I would like to know what I look like, and angel or some demonic beast. I know stuff but cannot explain it for angel/demon. Sit and wonder it a lot. Clear mind is very hard to do for me. Like the electric current will not turn off to let my mind be at ease. Guess that is courtwind angel protecting me.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Okay, thanks Afficere for answering that and not taking it the wrong way (a lot of people do, but it's really a practical question if people want to figure out what's going on with them).

I agree with others though, you might look into getting a reading on the supernatural end of things (not to take as gospel but something might really resonate) and, with some of what you are experiencing it wouldn't be a bad idea to get evaluated by a doctor for any conditions that could be causing or contributing to what's going on.

At the end of the day we can all make suggestions but we don't know you personally, can't observe you personally and it would be hard to say exactly the nature of what you're going through or what it means, where this angel/demon thing really factors in. I am not getting the clearest picture just by reading your posts so I don't really know what to say beyond that.
A lot of this seems to be internally occurring, but you also suggest it impacting your environment/people around you.

One thing I'm interested in, you mention being able to heal wounds on your girlfriend? Do you mind sharing what you mean by this, what happened?

Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sorry if I seem out of it, I feel drained since I got home and very sleep. She had some minor cuts that I help heal faster every time she take a shower without medicine. Muscles pain I have cleaned up in a few minutes. Break a cold in few hours and spiritual healing. At times she had nightmares, I touched her forehead and ask them to stop and they did.

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

It sounds like fallen angel can be in your blood. Fallen angels are not demons. If you are interested in finding out for sure though, you should have a reading done.

Legions at my command.
Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

From CH, look like I am court wind angel race. Explains why I have ton wards/ protection up in my head. I do get a lot of static electricity and I love lightning storms. The month and gem stone I am getting a lot of stuff to tie into. Warrior class angel. Readings, as much as I would get one, money issues at the moment..

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Courtwind angels aren't exactly known for their breeding habits... I doubt it.

Legions at my command.

Return to “Angel Races”