Difference Between Penny order and Normal 25or37USD?

y0ush4
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I want to know whats the difference between an Fairy ordered with PENNY offer for first time visiters and when i check out the shop for water fairy or star fairy individually it cost atleast 25 usd?

Its same or something different?As i have ordered with a penny offer just curious to know which one i will get.. i did choose star fairy and Astral fairy when checked out with penny offer

WBR

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

The penny offer is for your first spirit/spell from CH. You are allowed one as a way to introduce yourself to the world of spirit keeping. They are usually level C4, I believe, but they are the same as if you did a custom conjure listing at the normal prices. The penny offer comes with a connection stone and a charging pouch as well, for your first friend. A normal custom conjure/prebound spirit does not.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:I want to know whats the difference between an Fairy ordered with PENNY offer for first time visiters and when i check out the shop for water fairy or star fairy individually it cost atleast 25 usd?

Its same or something different?As i have ordered with a penny offer just curious to know which one i will get.. i did choose star fairy and Astral fairy when checked out with penny offer

WBR
You'll get the same spirit/spell but the binding is always class 4 with the penny deal.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
y0ush4
new here
new here

As i know my order is still in process so maybe i can change the C4 thing to better one for enhanced experience ?If yes what i need to do?

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

y0ush4 wrote:As i know my order is still in process so maybe i can change the C4 thing to better one for enhanced experience ?If yes what i need to do?
It's always a class four. I don't think you can change it.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:As i know my order is still in process so maybe i can change the C4 thing to better one for enhanced experience ?If yes what i need to do?
Pretty sure that the penny deal is going to be C4. If you want one that is higher, you have to change it to a custom conjure or spirit stone order. You can always contact the helpdesk. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

For the penny order I got a C4 Star Faery myself. I'm quite happy with her. You made a good call in choosing a Star Faery. 1s

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
y0ush4
new here
new here

i have ordered 2 in single checkout star fae and astral fae :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I think the penny order can only be used for one...but I guess we'll see.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
y0ush4
new here
new here

i dont know my order is just showing PROCESSED no further update ever since

Return to “Faery”