Recurring Dreams about someone

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Sang. Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lamia Magick
Zodiac:

Okay so I did a sigil love spell 4 weeks ago and it was very powerful, the energy was amazing. A few days later I had a dream about someone I know and we was dating in the dream and it's like he's actually in the dream, it feels so real and everything. I had a dream about him almost everyday and I always wait for him in the dream, it takes place at school all the time and he sometimes say sorry I am late if I don't see him for a while, and up till now he's still in my dreams but it's like we got in a fight (I never saw) like most couples do but I don't know if it's fading away, I can't really find him anymore and if I do he's really sad about something 1bg I just want to know what's is going on and anyone's help I would really appreciate.

"Love is from the infinite and will remain until eternity, for love escapes the chains of birth and death..."
-Rumi
EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Vampirelover1812 wrote:Okay so I did a sigil love spell 4 weeks ago and it was very powerful, the energy was amazing. A few days later I had a dream about someone I know and we was dating in the dream and it's like he's actually in the dream, it feels so real and everything. I had a dream about him almost everyday and I always wait for him in the dream, it takes place at school all the time and he sometimes say sorry I am late if I don't see him for a while, and up till now he's still in my dreams but it's like we got in a fight (I never saw) like most couples do but I don't know if it's fading away, I can't really find him anymore and if I do he's really sad about something 1bg I just want to know what's is going on and anyone's help I would really appreciate.
It could be one of your companions. I think I remember you posting something about having a new vampire entity as your companion, or something to that extent. Just ask your companions, it could be one of them.

Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Sang. Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lamia Magick
Zodiac:

EGOIST wrote:
Vampirelover1812 wrote:Okay so I did a sigil love spell 4 weeks ago and it was very powerful, the energy was amazing. A few days later I had a dream about someone I know and we was dating in the dream and it's like he's actually in the dream, it feels so real and everything. I had a dream about him almost everyday and I always wait for him in the dream, it takes place at school all the time and he sometimes say sorry I am late if I don't see him for a while, and up till now he's still in my dreams but it's like we got in a fight (I never saw) like most couples do but I don't know if it's fading away, I can't really find him anymore and if I do he's really sad about something 1bg I just want to know what's is going on and anyone's help I would really appreciate.
It could be one of your companions. I think I remember you posting something about having a new vampire entity as your companion, or something to that extent. Just ask your companions, it could be one of them.
Yeah I did think about that at one point, I will have to ask now, I mean that would make a lot more sense anyways because me and the guy in real life hardly talk? Thanks for your excellent response, I will let you know what my vamp says 1ak

"Love is from the infinite and will remain until eternity, for love escapes the chains of birth and death..."
-Rumi
believeinthemagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

Oddly 4 years later I am having these dreams again for the past 3 days, same setting at school for some reason, hes always has a nice car, Its the same dark haired guy, when I am with him all I can feel is electricity and a this amazing sensation all
around me and we usually communicate telepathically. I still have no idea who he is lol its the strangest thing why after all this time he pops up again?

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

believeinthemagick wrote:why after all this time he pops up again?
Maybe it's relative to the events going on in your life? Also this thread might have the answer.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”