sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Unfortunately, there is still a ban on meta items. You just have to click farther down into the list of banned items to find the category with metaphysical things in it. Sigh.

https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4524

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Yep which really stinks. Everything there took a nosedive more or less I feel like so it's like ebay all over again

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
AngelicPride
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

@Likes2Read

That link leads to the old guide. The new guide is right here:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/legal/prohibited/?ref=list

The new articles are now called "House Rules". You can find the categories here:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/legal/section/sellers

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Likes2Read wrote:Unfortunately, there is still a ban on meta items. You just have to click farther down into the list of banned items to find the category with metaphysical things in it. Sigh.

https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4524
Well more like spell items. They still allow tarot and astrology charts. From this link: http://io9.com/witches-protest-etsys-ne ... 1712315201
To be clear, this is not a ban on all metaphysical items. At Etsy, we believe in freedom of thought, expression, and religion. You may sell astrological charts, tarot readings, and other tangible objects, as long as you are not making a promise that object will effect a physical change or other outcome, such as weight loss, love, or revenge. Medical drug claims or claims of a medical cure are also not allowed.

...We will reach out to affected sellers and give them a chance to make changes. We want sellers of all sizes to be successful on Etsy and we will try to help bring them into compliance with our policies.
This should mean you can sell spirits as long as you don't state if it would affect or change a person.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SilentMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,Angel,Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

The worst part is that a lot of sellers who got suspended, myself included, had disclaimers saying that we more or less make no claims to guarantees, experiences will be varied, and all that sort of thing. I'm guessing that this was pointed out a lot, and Etsy adjusted their tone. I even pointed out one shop that had absolutely no disclaimers went by unscathed.

I listed some vessels and spell services that I noted included photos and PDF on Etsy and didn't get into trouble... Yet. We'll see how things go.

Visit my shop:
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/DarlingDarkling

Use ISAWITONCH for 25% off your purchase!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Some sellers attempted to be creative with the items themselves, since Etsy's crackdown was also on items that were non-vintage and non-handmade (before they got even MORE strict and started banning spelled items of any sort). They took ribbons and attached them to spelled/spirited rings to make them into pendants, listing them as "hand assembled" for "wearing under the clothing as was done long ago". Where that tactic might have been a viable workaround in the past, it is no longer accepted. Etsy will delist an item like that if they don't like the metaphysical nature of the item.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SilentMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,Angel,Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I apologize for necroposting, but I didn't think a new thread would be appropriate, either.

Anyway, I'm frustrated. I had handmade metaphysical items and Etsy wants those down as well. Any tips on a storefront/marketplace service? One with USPS integration would be great. Bonanza is too expensive for the little bit I have right now and so slow with traffic compared to Etsy, but I am looking for a premium-style service. The last one I was with had no integrated postage.

I tried the one here, but I'm not too big on the interface. I have a large amount of items to post. :\

Visit my shop:
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/DarlingDarkling

Use ISAWITONCH for 25% off your purchase!
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

You could try using Storenvy or Artfire. I have no experience with the latter, but seen a few people here who use it, and Storenvy has been rather nice for my non-spelled bracelets, though there's also nothing in their rules against meta items at this point in time.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SilentMoon wrote:I apologize for necroposting, but I didn't think a new thread would be appropriate, either.

Anyway, I'm frustrated. I had handmade metaphysical items and Etsy wants those down as well. Any tips on a storefront/marketplace service? One with USPS integration would be great. Bonanza is too expensive for the little bit I have right now and so slow with traffic compared to Etsy, but I am looking for a premium-style service. The last one I was with had no integrated postage.

I tried the one here, but I'm not too big on the interface. I have a large amount of items to post. :\
How metaphysical are your handmade items? If they're spellcast or spirited, Etsy is going to have an issue with it. I couldn't even list my spelled beads and stones as "materials", which technically, they are.

But if it's just "metaphysical" in the sense of "Traditionally, the gemstone in this handmade item is said to represent XXX and help with YYY", they might let you repost your items.

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

Fiverr is a great place to post.

$5 basic service to provide a remote enchantment.
$XXXX to provide the jewlery.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”