General Dark Arts Questions.

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey, that's a really good question, Templarwraith!! 8-)
And the opposite--do any White-Light spirits fear particular Dark Arts spirits?? Are there certain entities that just SHOULD NOT be kept by the same person??? :o OK, Ash I think this totally falls into your area of expertise!! Can you help us out?

TW, I, too, find myself drawn to the Darker side of spirit keeping and they call to me, too. I'm just not a "warn-fuzzy" kind of a gal. I think the fae tremble and scatter when I come by!! :lol: I do have a couple of angels that have slowly started to warm up to me and the others in the group--but I mostly have Dark Arts type entities.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
templarwraith
new here
new here

You should have had contact with me back in 2004 I could of had that black Dragon that was attached to me sent to you. :P Or maybe you could have delt with that Hag that tried to drain the life out of me. :x I would imagine the two most feared dark spirits would be the black Dragon and the Hag and I've met them both. :x You can keep your dark spirits scrubtech . :roll:

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah, I read the thread about your "visitors" :o . That's too bad!! I can't imagine how awful that must have been. I don't think I want anything that will hang around and make me sick :( . But I do find myself more drawn to the darker arts entities...to each his/her own, I guess. 8-)

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
templarwraith
new here
new here

Buying a custom dark spirit or entity would be a lot different than having one come to you on their own free will like what happened to me. A least you would have some sort of control over him/her then. 8-)

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

templarwraith wrote:I seem to get a lot of dark thoughts flowing through my mind at different times, which is probably why dark entitys are attracted to me. Which leads me to ask, which light spirit do most dark spirits fear if any?

I have a Marid Djinn, 3 Gryphons, a Gargoyle and a Golden Dragon that seem to be rather "intimidating" to most dark entities. I also have a couple of vampires that seem to elicit the same response but I don't know that you'd call them "light" spirits...

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
templarwraith
new here
new here

I think that depends if your vampires are Sanguine(dark) or Psy(light) I believe.

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think you can think of a gargolye. Or if not a volkh, gryphon.
Personally, I believe dark entities tend to attract attention more. But, it's not because light entities are weak. It's a matter of time. As time goes, they become stronger when connected with their keeper.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Dragon Lady wrote:
templarwraith wrote:I seem to get a lot of dark thoughts flowing through my mind at different times, which is probably why dark entitys are attracted to me. Which leads me to ask, which light spirit do most dark spirits fear if any?

I have a Marid Djinn, 3 Gryphons, a Gargoyle and a Golden Dragon that seem to be rather "intimidating" to most dark entities. I also have a couple of vampires that seem to elicit the same response but I don't know that you'd call them "light" spirits...
Thought they were light entities?

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Templerwraith: I am not an expert but maybe higher rank angels...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
coco
neophyte
neophyte

hello everyone,

a newbie here.. dont know whether i've posted in the right forum or not

i've just place an order from CH online store.. Wraith, Werewolf, Ifrit, Dragon, Phoenix.. being describe in encyclopedia, i need them for each their task described.. but the problem is that i'm having a marid and ifrit from another seller through ebay store..
have been trying to connect but still no respond even though already using connection potion.

i'm worried as when all my new ones coming to me, i will have trouble connecting with them again... argh... pls help?

Return to “Dark Arts Information”