How to find HIM and a "short story"

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

So, a few years ago I had an encounter with what I think was an incubus entity.
I was on vacation and my room felt, as soon as I entered, pretty oppressive. Something wasn't right, but at the time I didn't believe in the paranormal, hence I shrugged it off as me being paranoid.

First night gave me the chills! I lay there, heard footsteps and a cabinet kept opening by itself with slight noise. No matter what I did... sometimes it wouldn't budge, then, if I was close to sleep it would open again and I was like how is this even possible? Eyes were watching me all the time and there was definitely a very strong presence hovering over me. I was very scared back then.
Second night, lets just say... he came back over and over again doing naughty things with me until my vacation was over. I felt drained afterwards, but somehow it was the most amazing and powerful encounter I ever had and he pops up in my memory from time to time. I kind of want him to return... is there a way to find him?

Like I said, I had not believed in such things up until then and it actually put me on the way I am going now. I still have little frights sometimes, but I can have a good laugh of it afterwards and even became eager of it. Please, any replies are greatly appreciated!! 1bg 2lv

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Putting in a custom conjure for an incubus with the details you're looking for should lead you to him! Just tell the seller your story and they may find the incubus.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AlaunarNoctis wrote:Putting in a custom conjure for an incubus with the details you're looking for should lead you to him! Just tell the seller your story and they may find the incubus.
This.
The only thing to bare in mind is, was it a spirit or an entity? I say this because not all conjurers conjure entities. Some only conjure spirits. It may be a good idea to find out whether it's a spirit or an entity and speak to a conjurer who can conjure both. :D

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Alright, will do and hope for the best! 8|
I wish I would have more information available on him, but theres only the memory left.
Since he actually drained me I thought of him being an entity, or do spirits do this as well?
Can you recommend me a good seller?

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

MynetteLoo wrote:Alright, will do and hope for the best! 8|
I wish I would have more information available on him, but theres only the memory left.
Since he actually drained me I thought of him being an entity, or do spirits do this as well?
Can you recommend me a good seller?
Sariena, Blujay76, JulesMoon are excellent sellers that come to mind that conjure both spirits and entities. JulesMoon, I'll add, conjures entities more so than spirits. Just let the seller know you're unsure if it's a spirit or entity in addition to the details you know!

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Wow, I just looked through my old posts and found this one and even though it had been inactive for a long time now, I have to put in a little update lol 2wk

So right after I made this post, I started to search for him. Turns out that HE was actually calling me and thats why I kept thinking about him and felt such a strong connection! I was right about the fact that he's an entity, however not an incubus but a Demon Dragon Shifter. Would explain my anxiety back then ;)
He accompanies me since a year now, am really happy to have him by my side.

That needed to be said, dark blessings 2lv

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”