Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

Since I'm not sure under which category these Welsh water fae fall I decided to place this post here. Anyways, Gwragedd Annwn. I have a couple of questions regarding them. I know that the offspring they have with mortal men are often skilled doctors. So I was wondering if anyone knows about or has stories of their healing powers? The first reason I am asking is that I am interested in acquiring one since I am quite accident-prone. Furthermore I am hoping that it would be able to help people in my family with various issues. Of most concern to me is my mother's fibromyalgia. Secondly I am curious as to they interact with their keepers, as in the foklore of Wales they are recorded as having contrary emotions. Examples of this include Gwragedd Annwn laughing and singing at funerals while weeping and lamenting at weddings.So If anybody keeps one or more of these beings, could you please give some of your experiences regarding these areas? Thanks.
A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I have one and she is regal, sweet, and very open hearted. Fae as do other spirits, have a very different viewpoints on human interactions and customs. My understanding for the lamenting at births is because they see the trials and troubles that humans have to go through. And they view death as a release from that into a higher state of being. As far as healing, I haven't asked for healing from her, directly, but I do know that she and my other ladies have done excellent healing work on me. Gwragedd Annwn are beautiful, Graceful, and are like having a kind princess or queen in your presence.
GardenerBritt
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

NeoStarFire wrote:I have one

How did you call her to you?? I created this account just to ask

Return to “General Questions”