active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hunter

IP: 75.109.24.212

Oct 26, 07 - 7:09 AM

Hello! I have a few questions.

1. Could anyone tell me anything about Egyptian Djinn serving under the house. Do they specialize in anything?

2. The question is totally different. Not too long ago I was working really hard on my family tree. I kept getting further and further and further. Eventually, I got back to Frigg and her husband, Odin. ( Supposedly my 45th - great - grandparents. ) I couldn't believe it! Of course, when it goes back that far you can't really prove it. Is it possible that Frigg or Odin was trying to show me this? I never expected that to happen when working on my family tree!

=====================================================================================

Creepy Hollows

IP: 74.71.1.2

Oct 26th, 2007 - 7:21 AM

Dearest Hunter,

With Egyptian djinn you will find djinn that serve every Egyptian pharaoh. Typically you can find a minimum of 20 djinn that serve each pharaoh and sometimes multiple pharaoh though it was common place practice for the new advisor to conjure magic meant specifically for the new pharaoh.

Each djinn that served the particular pharaoh fell into terms of service. Such as Anubis, Ba, Flag, Hathor, House, Khnum, Ma'at, Min, Mountain, Ra, Reed, Set, Sun, and Temple.

Each of these has their own gifts and specialities. Usually each pharaoh would have at least one of each of the above and others specifically for other tasks.

Magnolia.
Email: creepyhollows@hotmail.com

Return to “Djinn Races”