You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I have a new spirit in the family, a CH custom conjure succubus. I have a couple of questions I could use some guidance and thoughts on. I've searched the site to the best of my limited internet ability, and haven't found any information or answers, so if there's any threads that could point me in the right direction, that would be a big help too.

With a custom conjure, does the conjuring process by CH find a spirit that's compatible with us personally, or is it possible a spirit chose us directly?

Why I'm asking, is when I received my order, I thought there was a mistake because there was no vessel with this spirit. Then I read "bound to spirit". My first thought was uh oh.....then I looked up my order in my email. Yup, I ordered a "bound to spirit" succubus custom conjure. I'm certain that I ordered a vessel.

Is it possible this spirit does not want a vessel and changed the order? I ask, because I had that same pulling feeling towards a spirit as my vampire, and my vampire just popped into my cart, so I placed the order.

I've also read a discussion where someone mentioned a bound to spirit relationship with DA spirits is a bad idea, like getting married to a spouse you've never met.

I've had such a positive experience with CH spirits, they seem to be a great fit for me, so I do have a positive feeling that it should be OK, but I really wanted to ask these questions.

I apologize for the long post.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
With a custom conjure, does the conjuring process by CH find a spirit that's compatible with us personally, or is it possible a spirit chose us directly?
I believe it's kind of like both. CH take great care in finding a spirit that matches you based on energy signature and they also take into account any instructions you leave behind. Obviously though, in many cases the spirit chooses you as well.
marquest wrote:Is it possible this spirit does not want a vessel and changed the order?
A lot can happen but there is no way a spirit would have been able to change your order after you'ld have already made it. You probably just chose bound to spirit and thought you chose a vessel. These things happen to the best of us sometimes.
marquest wrote:I've also read a discussion where someone mentioned a bound to spirit relationship with DA spirits is a bad idea, like getting married to a spouse you've never met.
I have never actually heard this before. It's possible the person was referring to a spirit marriage which is far different. You might have good experiences with this, you might be able to feel your succubus better than if you had her bound to a vessel. I don't really know myself because all my spirits are bound to a vessel but some say that you can feel spirits better when they are bound to spirit.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

One nice thing about spirit binding is that there is no item that can get lost or misplaced. I have a large spirit family bound to me, some via spirit, some to my body, some to items, and some to my soul. Unfortunately I have about the same level of interaction with them regardless of the binding type: which at my current level of practice is very poor. I talk and know they can hear me, but I have gotten very few physical sensations. I have had a few very interesting dreams, and some specific lucky events, so I have good reason to suspect they are with me.

As far as myself, none of the spirits have made a difference in my personally, nor have I been prodded to make any radical life changes.

I understand that spirits do express preferences regarding both binding types and what it used for physical binding objects. Reputable conjurors take those preferences into account, just as the Creepy crew won't bind a spirit to you who doesn't want to.

In particular with a custom, the energy will match you. Thus the likelihood of having incompatible personalities is low.

But lets pretend something does go wrong, say your Succubus really loves women-in-prison cosplay where you're the warden, but you are only into thrill-of-the-chase romance. Just as with any friendship, how you handle differences is part of the experience of humanity. Except alien cosplay.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Bartlebee wrote:
In particular with a custom, the energy will match you. Thus the likelihood of having incompatible personalities is low.
Thanks for the responses. I'm finding the energy from this spirit does match mine. Furthermore, I've learned she doesn't want a vessel. I'm learning that while having a vessel is nice, in it's physical association, it's not necessary. It is nice being bound by spirit in this particular case, I'm reassured through warmth and compassion.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So, wow, thought I'd thank you folks and provide an update.

I've been bonding extremely well with this spirit. Her energy is absolutely amazing. I am extremely sensitive to physical touch and she's with me it seem constantly. I've learned that my spirits call out to me in their own unique way through touch. I guess I'm that sensitive to it. It's always when I have some time to relax as well. My vampire, for example, bites me above my lip to say hello. An angel tickles my left ear with a feather, and such.

This spirit, well she has her own unique way, unexpectedly unique and fantastic....and from there it escalates....I get waves of relaxation through me.

She doesn't say much, but I'm bad at telepathy....though I'm getting better. One night, I needed to rest and she would not stop escalating the experience. It was overwhelming. I thanked her for being with me, but asked if she would allow/help me sleep. I then felt soft touches going up and down my body, almost like the best massage you could imagine, words can't describe it, then I sleep like a baby.

CH, thank you SO much for getting me in touch with this spirit. I hope I don't sound like an advertisement, if I do I apologize, but this forum is the only place I can share how happy I am with the experiences I'm having. Thanks for listening, and there's too many members to thank individually, but your contributions have really helped me.

I'll keep reading, learning, and growing.

Anyway, enough rant I suppose. Be well everyone.

~Noctifera
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

All's well that ends well! Glad things are going good for you! 1ey That massage sounds quite nice. 1h

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wonderful! I'm so happy to hear about your experiences!

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

succubus are such a great spirit entitys to work i cant realy know why somone dont want to work whith them i love my sucy <3

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

marquest wrote:So, wow, thought I'd thank you folks and provide an update.

I've been bonding extremely well with this spirit. Her energy is absolutely amazing. I am extremely sensitive to physical touch and she's with me it seem constantly. I've learned that my spirits call out to me in their own unique way through touch. I guess I'm that sensitive to it. It's always when I have some time to relax as well. My vampire, for example, bites me above my lip to say hello. An angel tickles my left ear with a feather, and such.

This spirit, well she has her own unique way, unexpectedly unique and fantastic....and from there it escalates....I get waves of relaxation through me.

She doesn't say much, but I'm bad at telepathy....though I'm getting better. One night, I needed to rest and she would not stop escalating the experience. It was overwhelming. I thanked her for being with me, but asked if she would allow/help me sleep. I then felt soft touches going up and down my body, almost like the best massage you could imagine, words can't describe it, then I sleep like a baby.

CH, thank you SO much for getting me in touch with this spirit. I hope I don't sound like an advertisement, if I do I apologize, but this forum is the only place I can share how happy I am with the experiences I'm having. Thanks for listening, and there's too many members to thank individually, but your contributions have really helped me.

I'll keep reading, learning, and growing.

Anyway, enough rant I suppose. Be well everyone.
This is wonderful! It's so cool that you have such a strong connection with her already, and that she has made great contact with you! Hope to hear more about her from you :-)

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

marquest wrote:
Bartlebee wrote:
Thanks for the responses. I'm finding the energy from this spirit does match mine. Furthermore, I've learned she doesn't want a vessel. I'm learning that while having a vessel is nice, in it's physical association, it's not necessary. It is nice being bound by spirit in this particular case, I'm reassured through warmth and compassion.
I also think being bound to your spirit would make the connection more intimate, which is of course a bonus for you hehehe ;)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”