Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Izzy69 wrote: Yes...thanks for reminding me about her PS there!
I do love her pics though!!!!
Can't you just imagine a spirit choosing one of those nightmare photo's and saying "Oh yes, that's just soooo me"!!!! 1la
I can totally imagine that. Some of those pictures are great.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
abdullah
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: -
If I could be anything, I would be...: -
My magical/paranormal name...: abdullah

to clear a few things up, jinn is a race that's it.. they are like humans in the sense they live in tribes and adopt belief ect. shaitan jinn is in reference to the jinn that pledge their allegiance with shaytan-satan (iblis) a jinn that has been giving respite until the day of judgment when him and his followers will be marched into the hellfire. There goal is to lead as many astray from the right path of worshiping Allah (god) we are forbidden from seeking help with jinn because its a form of disbelief in god you also have muslim jinn who obey Allah and do not interfere with human life jinns are not wish granters they are beings like us and you cant own them they have free will this is not pokemon.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

abdullah wrote:to clear a few things up, jinn is a race that's it.. they are like humans in the sense they live in tribes and adopt belief ect. shaitan jinn is in reference to the jinn that pledge their allegiance with shaytan-satan (iblis) a jinn that has been giving respite until the day of judgment when him and his followers will be marched into the hellfire. There goal is to lead as many astray from the right path of worshiping Allah (god) we are forbidden from seeking help with jinn because its a form of disbelief in god you also have muslim jinn who obey Allah and do not interfere with human life jinns are not wish granters they are beings like us and you cant own them they have free will this is not pokemon.
1. I think your image of spirit-keeping is different from what is defined by CH. Not in the form of ownership like slavery, as follows:
"Keeping spirits means to invite a spirit(s) of various origin into your home & life to complement your journey in life as a whole. They are mean to provide companionship, guidance, assistance, support, friendship, and much more. The people who choose to bring spirits into their lives are as varied as human beings as the spirits that exist in the worlds around us. It is not a religion, but a lifestyle choice enjoyed by people of various religions, backgrounds, lifestyles, genders, etc."
http://www.creepyhollows.com/spiritkeeping.html
"If you are new to the paranormal world of collecting you may think that keeping the Fae, Djinn, Unicorn, and other Creatures is a form of slavery as they are bound permanently to a vessel...that's not quite the case. When an entity dies their spirit is released and becomes unattached. It is free to exist and roam without restriction anywhere. Most of the time the spirits disappear never to be heard from again and perhaps once in awhile a human may encounter a temperature change, energy disturbance or see/feel/hear something they can't explain and it might be the spirit of one of these entities. However, when they are bound to a vessel it gives them a home, a sanctuary, the ability to belong and participate in an active lifestyle and you will find that they become "alive" again."
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

2. There's a term "Pokemon Syndrome" here as well, but not related to slavery. Please refer to this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 7&p=530828

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn Races”