Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hunter

IP: 75.109.24.212

Oct 23, 07 - 5:16 PM Shaitan Djinn

Hello! I have a question. If one has a Shaitan Djinn, ( For example, bound to a ring. ) can the Djinn hurt the bearer or not grant their wishes? I
heard that Djinn must obey the bearer's commands and wishes. I was wondering if any of this is different with the Shaitan due to them being evil and hearing bad things about them. Thank you all for your help!
Shannon

===================================================
Shannon

IP: 64.203.223.23

Oct 23rd, 2007 - 6:46 PM Re: Shaitan Djinn

Of all the things that I know about Djinn, the main thing is that they fall into the old proverbial category of "be careful what you wish for"! They are loyal to their master, only to the extent that they HAVE to be, and will try to weasel around it whenever and wherever possible, including twisting your wishes in a hollywood screenplay fashion. Basically, they'll come as close to NOT obeying you as they can.

As for harming you, I haven't heard of them physically harming anyone. However, being bombard with mentally unsavory images in your dreams would pretty much fit the profile.

From my understanding of Djinn, they are a very, very 'advanced' tribe. They're hard to care for properly, and almost impossible for even some seasoned hands to control!

Do you have one, are are you just considering obtaining one?
Email: [email protected]

=================================================

Hunter

Oct 24th, 2007 - 12:27 PM Re: Shaitan Djinn

I don't have one. I was just curious about how different they were from the kind Djinn. Thanks for your reply!

==================================================

Rita aka: Chinagrl77

IP: 64.12.116.9

Oct 24th, 2007 - 1:09 PM Re: Shaitan Djinn

A properly bound Djinni cannot harm his master, regardless of his race. That is one reason it is so important to know your seller! Magnolia gave some great advice on another question-don't feel shy about asking for references if you feel you need to! A reputable seller will be more than happy to provide you with the contact info of some of their past buyers. However, Shannon brought up a great point too...many of the Jinn, even the "kind" ones, will take liberties with your wishes if you allow it. And this isn't necessarily because they're malicious! The Djinn are so different from us, and they see the world differently. What seems evil to you and I might not seem evil to the Djinn, just a method of obeying the master. Always word your wishes and commands very precisely, stating exactly what you want to happen, and include something along the lines of "and in granting this wish, none be harmed, either physically or emotionally." Lastly, remember that if you are not seeing results, there could be more at hand than just your Djinni not obeying you or you having a fake item. The Djinni have the power to see the results of our actions, and he cannot harm his master. If the wish you are making will cause you harm, the Djinni will not comply. In most cases, the Djinni will give you signs of why he is not responding to your wish. Pay close attention to your dreams and meditations, and keep a journal because sometimes dreams that don't seem significant take on meaning later. Time, patience and practice are the keys to learning to interact with your spirit!
Email: [email protected]

================================================

Hunter

Oct 24th, 2007 - 1:36 PM Re: Shaitan Djinn

Hello! Thank you for your response! It explained alot of things!
Hunter

==================================================

Oct 27th, 2007 - 11:08 AM Re: Shaitan Djinn

How would one go about working with a Shaitan. I heard that they are full of deception. Do you set some rules with them?

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You must have a strong arm and be able to control them.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi there!
I have purchased a shaitan djinniya from Gwen- wintermournings- and I am bonding well with her.
I guess it depends on how was the djinn been bound to a vessel or so. My shaitan djinniya is well
mannered and goes along well with my other spirits. I love the heat energy she emits to me. Everytime
I feel cold I ask her to keep me warm and within seconds I feel warm. I love her dearly. She is always with me
24/7 and helps me have great focus at work when I ask her so ;)
The only thing I can say is that shaitan or efrits are classed to be evil mainly because they will grant any wish
without hesitation and they are often used by cold hearted or black magick practitioners but they are not diabolic spirits. I was so nervous when I invoked my shaitan djinniya but she gave me assuring energy not to and now she is my dear companion. She did not bring any evil into my home or surroundings but she gives me protection from psychic attack, hexes or bad luck. Hope this help. I will tell you more when I am bonded fully with her.

Marc

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

that's wonderful marc!

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

make sure to tell us your experiences here! :D

it was a syr djinn wasn't it! They seem wonderful...and I just bought one off the auction site. She is an Ifrit! :D I can't wait!

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I too have a Sheitan type spirit that I got from Gwen and I will not identify further, except to say - very powerful and last friday when my boss was walking out the door to go to New York City, this spirit told me that he was in grave danger. I said in my mind "can you protect him",- she said "yes". I said "please do so". She said "Yes" He went out the door and 10 minutes later I got a cell-phone call from him, saying he was on the highway and one of those trucks with a flatbed trailer holding one of those huge advertising signs, came into the highway from an OFF-ramp going about 50 miles an hour the WRONG Way and he said, "thought I was going to buy the farm" but suddenly it was past me - I don't know how that happened and then I saw it swerve into the breakdown lane and stop. No one was hurt...Go figure!" And I only said , "Yeah, I'm trying to!..."

This entity is a close friend and protector.....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wow thank goodness you asked him to help! :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

whoa! what a story cairos! :D

I think the syr djinn are very well bound and syr only worked with the very best djinn. his are very loyal and would never betray their master.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I have always wanted one of these from Gwen ever since I read the first one. I have several of her items but just never could affored one of these. Fabulous

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Caiyros wrote:I too have a Sheitan type spirit that I got from Gwen and I will not identify further, except to say - very powerful and last friday when my boss was walking out the door to go to New York City, this spirit told me that he was in grave danger. I said in my mind "can you protect him",- she said "yes". I said "please do so". She said "Yes" He went out the door and 10 minutes later I got a cell-phone call from him, saying he was on the highway and one of those trucks with a flatbed trailer holding one of those huge advertising signs, came into the highway from an OFF-ramp going about 50 miles an hour the WRONG Way and he said, "thought I was going to buy the farm" but suddenly it was past me - I don't know how that happened and then I saw it swerve into the breakdown lane and stop. No one was hurt...Go figure!" And I only said , "Yeah, I'm trying to!..."

This entity is a close friend and protector.....

Caiyros
WOW Caiyros
So good that you can actually communicate so you can be warned of things

Return to “Djinn Races”