Djinn manifest...

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Andariel wrote:I have this very beautiful female ifrit that I got custom. She arrived in the mail only 2 days ago. She manifests to me from the incense smoke when I give her offerings (I do believe that she will choose different ways as we get to know each other better). She will rise up and create this beautiful cloud of silk that is as thick as my wrist. There would be no drafts or any fans on... and she will make beautiful waves and curls. She often wraps the smoke around my hand. She has even touched my face with the smoke... and it really feels like a soft human hand. And then today... I lit a candle (her fav scent) and incense... and she instantly went crazy. The waves were back to back... twisting and turning. When I took a closer look... there were colors in the silky cloud... light pink, orange, yellow, light green, and baby blue... it looked like a rainbow after it would rain. It was incredible!!! I do believe that she was telling me that she is happy. How does your Djinn manifest... and how do you know when he/she is happy?
So you mean to tell me, you got your djinn and just TWO days later it manifested? blimey what are you doing that i ain't doing?! :ohcrap: i'm beginning to think making an offering is my only hope of getting a manifestion. then again ifrits are more badass than cleo's, and i doubt they would really care if you're ready to see them or not.. they just boom up like they own the place, probably ::rofl::

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi ut0pia. The only reason why she manifested to me so quickly, and I did not know this at the time, is that she's a companion from a past life. Just spend time with them and meditate. Patience is key. Hope this helps. :hug:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Sigh i wish i got a ifrit now, or even a marid... cleo's take too long, and they are known to be the most vain type of djinn. :hissy:

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Andariel wrote:Hi ut0pia. The only reason why she manifested to me so quickly, and I did not know this at the time, is that she's a companion from a past life. Just spend time with them and meditate. Patience is key. Hope this helps. :hug:
I'm gone past the stage of mediating, i'm getting a pendulum i need some action, it's been 2 months, but yes i feel the djinn around but i just don't think they know how to connect with me, like they want to tell me something but might think i'm too afraid to handle them manifesting.. :ohcrap:

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”