Extraterrestial Entities - Questions

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:I wasn't interested in this topic until relatively recently, when I learned of some people keeping them bound. Does anyone know about alien entities/living beings and what can you tell me, if you've ever had any of them bound?
I would never bind them. When I want to meet them, I try the CE-5. Experience wise I just can say to be careful, it’s always possible that they don’t conform to Terran moralities, rules, ideas. The Universe(es) is vast and so is the diversity. It is entirely possible that from our perspective they don’t understand humans and are therefore akin to “blind to the ways of mankind” so to speak. However many are telepathic, be careful with that as well, because they can “smell” you from afar. So they know already what you’re feeling, if in your timeframe “it” is just bubbling up through your layers. I’ve heard from at least one civilization that stays clear from this sector because of the bad vibes earth dwellers have been sending out for millennia and let’s not forget that we’ve shot at them with EM type weapons and knocked them down to earth. There are the ones that are excellent in predicting your reactions & plans, so don’t even think about “oh, nice piece of “stone”, I guess nobody cares when I take it”. There’s species that don’t even have a term/idea/concept for ownership & borders generally and for sure not for “mine” & “yours”, which can lead to the potential of conflict. Quite frankly, when they “lock on” they know you better in and out than you know yourself and by that I mean all aspects of your being. Ability wise it is entirely possible for them to induce experiences, take you out of body or take you on board. You could be flying through multi coloured clouds of stardust feeling great when in physical reality you’re just sitting on your sofa, “mind tricks”, “scripted realities” and “superpsy” are facets you have to come to terms with when getting into that arena. They can have heightened senses or seem very small and frail but the big hammer is superluminal waiting to fall on your head. By the way, not only ET’s have these abilities and technologies, some elements of the Military Congressional Industrial Complex (MCIC) have them as well, including technology assisted consciousness. Decades ago they even developed through project black amethyst the capability where they can cut your silver cord. It can be, especially for beginners, extremely difficult to differentiate between “ours” and “theirs” when it comes to the phenomena in that specific field. The occult world of the government/agencies is another murky arena that would certainly be capable of inducing the aforementioned phenomena as well. I think Maya really got us.

:@
CulturePop
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Does anyone have any experience with the Niphya?

astrallychallenged77
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

Question: Why would you want to "bind" anything? Especially if it's not doing any harm? Is this normal, and i am fascinated by all of this. Just got into the spiritual side and have begun meditating (over a year ago) and writing down my dreams for over a year. Very interested in lucid dreaming and astral projection to start. Course i have had no luck with either despite reading NUMEROUS books on the subjects. I know it takes time. Also i am well aware that the binding and other things discussed are well beyond my knowledge. Was just curious about why and what information they are willing to impart if bound?

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

astrallychallenged77 wrote:Question: Why would you want to "bind" anything? Especially if it's not doing any harm? Is this normal, and i am fascinated by all of this. Just got into the spiritual side and have begun meditating (over a year ago) and writing down my dreams for over a year. Very interested in lucid dreaming and astral projection to start. Course i have had no luck with either despite reading NUMEROUS books on the subjects. I know it takes time. Also i am well aware that the binding and other things discussed are well beyond my knowledge. Was just curious about why and what information they are willing to impart if bound?
Here's a thread that's worth a read on the subject

topic14114.html

While the terminology may be similar, they are not "chained" (bound) like some of the practices you may have read/heard of. It's more the creation of a connection between you and the spirit in question. They are still free to do as they wish, and it's more akin (as a popular terminology around here) to having the phone number of the being in question, and vice versa.

Edit the add: you may still find some practitioners who work in the way you describe. Best advice is to stay well away from them. CH and associated sellers do not work in that way

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

I see, i also asked prematurely before exploring the site a little more. Read up in the "beginners" area about binding and such AFTER my question. Plus, as i said, it didn't seem to be something that was being done for hurtful reasons. Thank you for the explanation!! Completely fascinated by all of this. I experienced a haunting as a younger kid (between 9-15) and it was frightening but also made me aware early on that there were things outside of what the normal reality looked like and beyond the "reality" we are all compelled to believe in. It wasn't an evil haunting, just scared the s*** out of me because i was young and when i would tell my parents they would laugh or shrug it off as my imagination. Thanks Again!!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Only experiences I have are with the galactic federation and a pleidian companion I have who is very very interesting.

Depends on what you wana know. Channeling them is a lot of fun. It feels diff from when I talk to my companions or immortals. They give amazing advice and watch out for me very closely and are normally right about upcoming things. Just depends on what you wana know and also depends on the “et” ur interested in.

I feel they’d each have diff interests maybe and from various diff places. But if you’re interested I’d say why not give it a shot after a little digging

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

Thanks! i am actually reading a book now called The Great Human Condition. It's a channeled work of a pleidian consciousness and a hathor consciousness. Similar message as most of them regarding our reasons for being here, the dark forces and contracts etc. Although this one has more specific information on the many facets of ourselves and how to reach out and contact (for those of us who are spiritually impaired :-) that is) the higher self. How to travel the realms, at least the ones that we can visit. Finding all of this was key for me. As i said before i always felt like something was off in what we are supposed to believe is the one and only reality. I am in my early 40's now and only wish these topics were more easily available many years ago. I can only wonder and imagine where i might be in my journey by now. I was one who laughed at meditation, didn't mock per se as i have one very good friend in particular who was always on the hippy side of life. I am not someone who thinks everyone should do as i do or else. To each his/her own. I just thought of things like meditation as nonsense. HOW wrong i was of course and although i am so much later to the party than i would like, better late than never. Now i just want to learn and experience as much as i can, it's truly the first time in my life there was something that interested me in the deepest corners of my being.

Which is also why it can be very frustrating, i don't feel like i have made much progress. My meditations rarely give me visuals (i am also unfortunately not someone who can visualize easily - or at all) and even though i assume there are messages coming through and important ones at that, i can't ever seem to lock in on them. I have always had vivid dreams so my dream journal is cool (a little over a years worth now) but even those all have similar tones but i read nothing into them. Maybe things will change, i am certainly intrigued by the spirit keeping, just worried that my lack of intuition will hinder me with that as well!!

As always, thank you for taking the time to respond above and sending you all love!

Return to “Creatures”