new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

Hi guys! It's been forever since I last posted, I've had a lot of spiritual downtime, but today as I was giving a tarot reading for a friend about her spirituality I noticed a curious, unbound spirit poking its nose into the room. It seems to be friendly and mostly interested in her, which I'm very excited about, but I'd like to be able to identify what it is, if anyone could help!

To me it appears to be very catlike, and very stocky with thick, dark fur. However, it has multiple eyes, maybe three or four. I've done lots of searching around (doing research as I type this) but incidentally enough I can't find a spirit that quite matches this description yet. I'd love for any opinions or input on what anyone thinks it might be! Thank you!

SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Jinniyah Amethyst SpiralDancer
Zodiac:

Wow. I wish I knew what type of creature that was brava use it sure sounds interesting. I think I'll conduct a little research, as well. If you happen to learn what it is, please tell us what you find!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Cat Sidhe (though with the customary two eyes, not multiples). They manifest as black cats with a streak of white. I also have multiple Mashebas on hand.

But since the spirit seemed to take an interest in your friend, you might ask her if she's had any pets or befriended any cats in her life which fit that description.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Creatures”