Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Kevi wrote:
Suga, when you ask a djinn for money with a specific amount, I don't think they will give you that amount by letting you win just some lottery or scratch off. I did ask my djinn one time to grant me 10k also, and I never win anything close to 10k, but somehow I saved up to 10k.

When it comes to having a djinn to grant you money, you can say something like, "I wish I have more money (Djinn name)." Then you will either find a better job that pays you more, or suddenly feels like getting a certain scratch off ticket and win a unknown amount of money, or someone just giving you money for no reason.

I did this last year by asking my first djinn to grant me more money, then a few weeks later, my boss gave me my salary with a $2000 bonus.
If I had that even I would be happy. Well, I was not expecting to win off the scratchers. Maybe a couple bucks to lure me in some more. But I do have sources that could make 10k possible. I even told her my Investment account does not count.

She did reconnect me with this dude who ran his own business and he gave me a projection of what it would be like if I ran my own business. It's unfortunate this dude wanted an equal partner in every way...uh...sorry...me old school...me no comprende.

Makes you think twice about dating a millionaire when your not one yourself!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

suga wrote: Makes you think twice about dating a millionaire when your not one yourself!
Lol, maybe you should ask your djinn to find you a rich man to date. :crazy:

But as far as I know, when a djinn grants you a wish, don't expect they way you think the wish will be grant.
Example: Last year I want to build my body stronger, so I ask for my djinn to help me have a stronger body. For about 4 weeks, nothing happen. I totally forgot about the wish by the fifth week, and that's when my two Cpl. ask me to go to the gym to do some work out. Then I figured out that it was my djinn who granted my wish, so I thanked her.
So, yea, wishes grant by most djinns don't come to us the way we think it will come.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

OMG. I can't decide. Now there is a God Djinn! http://cgi.ebay.com/UNSURPASSED-GOD-DJI ... 7C294%3A30

I'm wondering if I can even handle that kind of power! 50 minutes to think about it...

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yeah... Lisa's God/Goddess Djinns I hear are quite amazing. :drool: If he is calling to you... then go for it. :thumbup: I am not even attracted to her listed God Djinn at all... so I wouldn't even get it... even if I did have the money to spare. Good luck. :hug:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

When I invoke her Asian Djinn, I seriously get swirls of paranormal energy. But when i wear her for too long I get edgy. Her Neb Djinn sold for $350 I think. I totally want one of those too.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah... I was watching that Neb auction like a hawk. :shock: Ask her for one... she does custom work as well. I would like one as well... but don't have the money at the moment. I will probably get it at the end of the year. :drool:
Last edited by Amberly on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Amberly~

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I would love to hear some feedback about the Nebs! I know she sold two.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

It's not a sure thing that the buyer(s) of a Neb Djinn is on the fourm though. Would be nice... I would like to know more about it.

~Amberly~

paganhillbilly
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: wierdraven

Kevi wrote:
When it comes to having a djinn to grant you money, you can say something like, "I wish I have more money (Djinn name)." Then you will either find a better job that pays you more, or suddenly feels like getting a certain scratch off ticket and win a unknown amount of money, or someone just giving you money for no reason.

I did this last year by asking my first djinn to grant me more money, then a few weeks later, my boss gave me my salary with a $2000 bonus.

So yea, ask for more money, not a certain amount. A certain amount usually ends up you saving money.
it seem silly to respond to a post written a year ago, but dude, this is the best advise ive heard in a long time. KUDOS :thumbup: :thumbup:

~~what do you feel like a dumb a**? lol.....you admit you are one~~
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

paganhillbilly wrote:
"it seem silly to respond to a post written a year ago, but dude, this is the best advise ive heard in a long time. KUDOS"

It good to go over old post and re-vist them there are some great topics and info on the forum that get buried through the months :thumbup:

Return to “Djinn Races”