Djinn contact before obtaining her

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Last night I receive two loud knocking on my bedroom shelf. Followed by an energy shift while in bed. It was almost like getting possessed but not really. Was that contact? My problem is that I bought two Djinns two days apart from two different places. Now I don't know who it is!

I was a little scared because I had no idea what C5 energy is like and the visit was at night. So I called my pyschic at 3:00am. She told me I had a bunch of spirits already around me but two females in particular who were loving.

She told me one was short and the other was a white haired lady who wouldn't talk to her. Weird because I saw a short spirit in my place. But thought I was imagining. Too early for contact. But according to my seller contact happens when you purchase it.

I don't know can anyone enlighten me on all this? I would be more giddy if the contact was during the day.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Maybe try using a pendulum yourself to narrow down who is who. The white haired one would perhaps be less hesitant to talk directly with her keeper rather than a go between if she's one of your djinn.

I had an experience with a djinn in a dream once years ago... not from an item, just an odd dream that came out of nowhere that ended up being precognitive lol long story but the djinn in my dream was distinctly short and fine featured... :think:

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Its fairly common for spirits to announce themselves before their vessel arrives. Search the board, lots of experiences around, ranging from the moment of purchase to just before the vessel arriving.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

My first djinn appeared to me in a dream weeks before I even saw his auction, so it is very possible.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Wow. That was an intense no joke experience. She is loud!!! There is no way you can mistake it. I hear creaks and knocking, and TV popping all the time. I figured the place is old. This is the first time, the knocking was in my room twice and hecka loud.

She was even tickling the back of my neck.

My psychic told me the short spirit was not forthcoming either, but later revealed herself to be a spirit guide to assist me in life.

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Some would envy you with those kinds of manifestations! Make no mistake :thumbup:
If it bothers you though, you can tell them to stop that and they will comply with your request :)

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

All you need is your third eye opened by a swami and you can pretty much see things coming. Trust me super sensitivity make me a pain in the butt. Sometimes i wish I were more mellow. Then again, catching people lie is fun too.

I ended up sleeping with the lights on. Both light bulbs were 100 watt each. Just to make sure no one's/nothing sneaking around and up to no good.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Wow, that a lot of energy; I've heard that djinn are usually more active at night. I really haven't had anything like that happen, but at night I do sense a presence more so than during the day. A few years ago when I was just collecting enchanted items from various sellers, my TV would sometimes turn on at night, and this would freak me out :scared: But I've told my spirit companions that I really don't need them to express themeselves to me just yet by activity so usually it's in dreams.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I'm not scared of any real person. But if that happened I would piss in my pants. People I get, electronics I don't.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”