Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just saw this statement from a Djinn seller called The Djinn Lair.

She states that:
"Ghul are the most basic djinn, with no powers or specialities. They are known as bottom-dwellers, scavengers. I would not recommend a Ghul to anyone as they are known to deprive humans of their energy and life force, making you prone to illness and feeling lethargic."

I just can't agree with that 2co

My Ghul from Jamie was described as one of the most powerful and helpful she has ever felt!!!!
And VERY kind and devoted to her keeper 1ht

So I wonder where this other seller is coming from to make such a negative claim about Ghuls.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Onyphim wrote:Personally I don't trust The Djinn Lair at all from the accounts I've been witness to in the past. 1td
Agreed !!! There is something just not right there in that site 1spt

I used to know things
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

A lot of the info on the Ghul is outdated. Same with the rest of the other major djinn tribes.

I have a Ghul and he's been nothing but a sophisticated fellow. Although that's not too say that there isn't truth in how dark and vicious the Ghul can be. TBH my own viewpoint in the tribes is that at the end of the day every single tribe is just a djinn that chose or were born into a tribe with no real relation to power or religion. There's believer djinn in every tribe (even Shaitan and Ghul), there's dark DA and even BA djinn from every tribe and a lot say that Marid are the strongest but TBH I just don't see that as being reasonable. There's djinn in every tribe that fall under completely different "power levels" and skill sets much like how any human tribe would be.

The only thing I can say that does have some credibility on the differences of tribe are their personalities. Again as a generality... The Shaitan and Ghul fall under the darker end of the spectrum while the other tribes seem to have more variance in darkeness.

As to what the Djinn Lair says... I haven't looked into the shop but from what is sounds like is that they are using outdated information, and a lot of it comes from a game that categorized djinn as such (yep LOL).

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Yeah...I've heard some pretty nasty stories about the seller, and her shop leaves me feeling ill. She insults her customers and the whole thing seems a tad shady to me.
Yes, I too felt an overwhelming urge to close her webpage as I began to feel disturbed by it 1td

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac: