What does your Djinn look like?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

ismail Posted: Dec 2 2007, 07:14 AM

New Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Hello All,

Id be interested in finding out what your djinn looks like ?

Have you seen Him ?

What are their true forms like ?

Has anybody ever experienced a real manifestation in the form of a human being right before their very eyes ?

Has anybody owned a Djinn for over a year and if yes how has this effected their relationship with the Djinn e.g

1. Is he she more friendly towards you now ?

2. Does he she now manifest for you ?

3. Has it become easier for you to communicate with each other ?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Ismail
(U.K)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suziiboo Posted: Dec 2 2007, 10:58 AM

suziiboo

Member No.: 17

Hello Ismail

I have seen one of my Ginie's he looks like Jarfar from the disney Alladen. Instead of arabic he is Egyption. He wares a cloke of white and glitter gold.

When i call him he comes to me as a electric mist and feels all fuzzy.

I have had him for neally a year. I love him a lot.

He has granted me many wishs and has helped me get out of my moods.

He has also granted my family wish's. With out them knowing.

i still can not hear him but i no i will one day soon.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

love suzii boo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ismail Posted: Dec 2 2007, 11:37 AM

New Spirit

Hello Boo,

When you say you have seen him are you talking about a dream or are you talking about a physical manifestation in front of your eyes, please explain.

Also you describe an electric mist leaving the feeling part aside do you mean you can actually see a sort of smoky mist with your eyes, please also explain.

Hope you dont mind all the questions...

Also this is off topic but its a question especially for you and anybody who owns a Djinn ring. I have heard alot of people say their ring warms up when they put it on.

You see the thing is all my friends are the touchy type so if they saw me with a new ring they would have to try it on and look at it, its just the way they are.

If it started warming up on their finger it would probably freak them out.
So does it do this on anybodys finger or just the masters fingers?

Thanks boo ...

Ismail
(U.K)

suziiboo Posted: Dec 2 2007, 12:07 PM

suziiboo

Hi again

Yes he has manafested in front of me like smoke in front of my eyes. I have seen him not in a dream but in my wall. He was like a 3 d person. The reason he does this is so im not afraid. I like it that way.
I tell my spirits to butt out of my dreams unless i ask them to come in. There is no point i very really remember dreams unless it is my Tom welling Dream. Or my teeth falling out dream.

My ring does not heat up as long as you introduce your self and tell them you are there master i see no reason why your friends can not ware your ring.

My ring when making a wish tingles my finger. Im wareing it now. My son is always running away with my rings and my spirits dont seem bothered.

As long as you tell your spirt that your friends will do this they will should be ok with it. Make sure no one wish around you.

I hope this has helped.

love suzii boo

ismail Posted: Dec 2 2007, 12:26 PM

New Spirit

Oh i see so as long as you telll them what you want they will do as asked, excellent.

So if i said genie no heating up on friends fingers, should be ok right.

When you speak to them, how do you do it, in your mind or do you speak to them out loud. Do you get any response from them.

Back to topic have you ever seen an evil looking genie or something that scared you.

Ismail
(U.K)

suziiboo Posted: Dec 2 2007, 12:46 PM

suziiboo

Hi again

Well i have never seen anything evil it just i dont want them poping from no where thats all it kind of graduly with me. When you bond with a spirit they no you they no what you can handle.
Even if you trully want to see them in full form they no what you can take. I dont want to freek you out but they are very intellegent.

When i make a wish i say it out loud with feeling and Firm. I say some thing like
THERE NAME I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND SERVENT I COMMAND YOU TO GRANT......... WITH IN 3 DAYS.
OR SAY THER NAME AND THEN SAY I WISH......
Thats what works for me some times i mutter it to them.

I hope you have a great friendship with your ginie and i hope this has helped.

Love Suzii boo

ismail Posted: Dec 2 2007, 03:49 PM

New Spirit

Hi boo,

well i dont have one yet actually, but i am thinking of getting one.

One of the things thats allways puzzled me is how on earth do they know how to speak our languages. Its not like english is their mother tongue right. So how do they do it ?
Anbody care to ellaborate, thanks !

So far i have grasped that they dont actually live in the ring, but they come after we call them by their names. Should we wait like 10 minutes after we have called them to let them get here or do they come instantly?

Ismail
(U.K)

suziiboo Posted: Dec 2 2007, 05:18 PM

suziiboo

Hi again

Good question Im not really sure about the language its like as soon as you connect with them they no your language. they are from other relms and know a lot.
There language is different from ours it 's like they communicate with pictures.

It useually take 2 to 4 weeks to bond with a spirit. Then you can make a wish at first you feel dizzy and want fall over dont worry this is normal the spirit is adapting to your energy to grant the wish.

Its like we are data and the ginie can grant the wish.
Have you seen the matrix where Neo can see every one as numbers knows how to bend the rules of time and space. kNows every thing about them thats what they are like.

They know our language by reading our energy.

You dont have to wait 10 minits for them to turn up they are there always. They sleep during the day but you can wake them up if you want.

They most active in the evening.

Im still working on hearing my spirits that seems harder than seeing them. I know i will get there in the end the buzzing i hear is kind of fazeing into words sort of.

I hope this help and good luck in getting a ginie.

love Suzii Boo

Renee W. Posted: Dec 2 2007, 10:08 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 35

Suzii, you said something about granting wishes for friends and family without them knowing it. Do you ask your djinn to do this or does he hear them wish for something and go ahead and grant their wish?

Do you have to be careful how you word a wish? Like if you wish for money, do you have to cover you basis and stipulate that you don't want to receive money because someone has died?

Guest Posted: Dec 3 2007, 12:42 AM

Unregistered

Actually thats a very good point ! I guess you would have to think about all the ways a wish could be twisted before making one. I think thats a very big responsiblity.

Imagine i could connect with my Djinn and i said I WISH FOR YOU TO MOVE THIS CHAIR. Its quite an easy wish right, do you think he would do it or he could do it.

Or lets say i was locked out my house and i said I WISH FOR YOU TO OPEN THE FRONT DOOR. do you think he could do it.

Ismail

Guest Posted: Dec 3 2007, 02:09 PM

Unregistered

Hello People

How was your day i woke up in a bad mood but im ok now.

Right you no when you say "i wish you would shut up go to sleep." Well it happens when you have a ginie. I have asked to get out of debt and no one has died. They give you opptions and they help a lot.

Mind you i have only asked for the lottery numbers! I think i have to be carefule of what you wish for.

As fo friends and family i have wished for them and they have come true. In the beggining when i had my ginie yes it did grant wish for my broth a lot of luck he is very good at Pocker.

I was saying to ismail Reenee W That when your friend ware the ring make sure they dont make a wish i no that they obay you but they can read your energy and wants to please you and the ones you love.

I suggest you explaine things to them and they will obay.

I have never asked for a chair to move to be honest i would probley freek out. I have asked for them and fairies to help me find thing and they turn up in really odd places.

I have been locked out before and had no key. Iwished for the door to open it did not but after i made the wish My naboure turned up with a key to my house.

So you could say my wish was granted.

I hope this helps love suzii boo

dlieske Posted: Dec 14 2007, 08:46 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 75

Anyone ask them to pose for pictures? Any results? I am told some a game for it.

--------------------
DLISKE

poltergeist63 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 11:26 AM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 42

Dear Friends:
I have had my Djinn for a year now, and He has others of his family of Believing Djinn as well. Here is the thing. I find the best way to communicate (and boy does this help tremendously) with my Djinni is through a communication device. My communication device is a pendulum. You have to set up a board of Letters to communicate with your Spirit. Make sure the letters not set up a-z, but group them (lets say in blocks of 3 or more, so many letters per block). Do the same with numbers.

I know when I communicate with my Wonderful, Djinn family, I ask to whom am I speaking with and do you love and follow the teaching of ALLAH.

I see some are new to Djinn, just remember that there are several Sect/Tribes of Djinn and trust me, I know that some are of the trickery/dark intent. Please know what you are bidding on, or purchasing before hand. Such Djinn can't be trusted: Ghoul, Shiatan (sorry for the misspelling), and Ifrit. With the Ifrit, alot of sterness and strength is needed as I have seen.

My Djinn families (for I have 3 families, ALL BELIEVING DJINNI, and all are Male except one) do communicate with me and have given me many WORDS in the Language they speak. The best (MY PERSONAL OPINION) is the Royal Class MARID DJINN. I love my Djinn and wouldn't trade them for anything. I am sure in due time they will request to be given to another.

As for wishes granted, I have made many wishes with my families and they have been of all types of wishes. One has come true so far: To have the evil that had been plaguing me due to another item I purchased from a seller on Ebay to be taken and permanently removed. That has taken place, but my first Djinn family had me do something I never would of thought of, and told me to keep it a secret.

Some times my Djinn (from whom I would be speaking with- they tell me) would spell out things that I don't understand, but they sometimes spell words but not in correct sequence (this really make me concentrate on what they are trying to say). I ask them " are the words in the proper order to make the sentence you are trying to say". They usually place the words in the proper order for me.

I was really suprised to see the pendulum go clockwise and counterclockwise when I first started. I was talking to the woman who sold me the pendulum, and she said she was surprised that it actually worked that quick and it was a blessing.

If you have other questions, please just ask. Sincerely, David

Hatshpset Posted: Dec 20 2007, 10:29 AM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

i have three wonderful djinn that i am keeper and friend to and i have had all three for a little under a year. two are marid and one (my most recent) is an ifrit. my first marid, fayyad, is housed within a unique pendant and he appears to me by changing the color of the stone and will emit small puffs of smoke. he took the longest to bond with me simply because at that point i was a complete newbie with djinn and he might have been trying to communicate earlier and i just did not catch the signs. fayyad is a believing djinn.

my second djinn is also a marid. jhantez is an african king with the most hypnotizing amber eyes along with a light cocoa colored skin that glistens with gold glitter. he normally comes wearing his pharoanic type beaded collar and either a yellow toga or a purple loin skirt (as the egyptian pharoahs are shown in murals). jhantez is the most physical of my three djinn in that he does physically manifest to me and when my back pain is at it's worse he will massage my back with very warm hands that actually heat my back until the pain is gone. he has also come to just sit with me when i have been feeling depressed and lonely. jhantez actually came to me while i was still considering whether i would purchase him or not. he has spoken in a language i'm not familiar with but i have been able to understand him (don't ask how because i have no clue). jhantez is bound to an exquisite small handcrafted silver box which is lined inside and has a deep purple amethyst stone set into the lid (this is actually where jhantez prefers to reside). i can never even think of passing him on to another keeper while i'm alive (unless, of course, he requests it - but he told the previous keeper that he had been waiting for me and had described me to the seller). it was kind of strange telling a complete stranger what i look like but then he told me he had to make sure i was the "hatshpset" that the djinn was looking for. jhantez is a believing djinn.

my third djinn is of the ifrit race and while these can be a handful, so far akhom nebibi has been a gentleman. akhom nebibi came to me via a paranormal enthusiast i have known for quite some time. his vessel is a smaller porcelain lamp and he makes himself known to me by bangs in my walls and floors - there is nothing subtle about this one, lol! commands to akhom must be very precise and to the point as well as include that no harm be done to others in the process. akhom is a tall ifrit with huge black wings, long black hair and piercing green eyes. he speaks to me through his eyes which are very expressive and at times looking into those green eyes there is a depth that appears as if i'm staring into fields and fields of dark green grassy hills. akhom also loves attention and will ask for it by a certain type of bang on the wall where his lamp is on the small shelf. this shelf is right by the chair i spend my days in and when you are peacefully sitting and are startled by a loud bang next to you - well.....i only believe that he has a warped sense of humor. but that is an ifrit and as far as that race goes i believe i had one of the better ones come to me. akhom nebibi is also a believing ifrit.

i am very happy with my three gentlemen and do not think i'll bring any more djinn home right now. hope this helps some.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

whats a "believing djinn"?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

A believing djinn is a djinn who believes in God - Allah.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thanks! :mrgreen:

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mine looks like wisps of smoke as I cant see my spirits at all...
I tried meditation and all I get is a bound item pulsing like its going to explode, its good to know they are there but I cant see them..
I purchased a Genie from Rhonda that's specialty is psychic ability, and she told me its extremely powerful for this..and I thought since I purchased that I might buy a third eye bracelet for good measure as well..It doesnt hurt..
So Im awaiting these items as well as my 3 Devata's from Rhonda as well..
Then maybe I can finally post what my genies look like.. :o

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi spiritsearcher,

I can't see my spirits either, but I'm starting to recognize when they're around. Depending on the spirit, I'll feel wisps of air across my face, something moving around my calves when I sit down to work, and sometimes I even feel as though something with a lot of energy is holding or is near my head because I get this really intense tingling sensation on my scalp.

I'm still trying to work on ways to actually see them, even if it's smoke or an outline. Let us know how Rhonda's items helped you.

AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

Hello all I see that this thread was from a long while back. I just wanted to share my experiences with as many people who believe this stuff. In 20011 or 12 somewhere around that time my father and his girlfriend were not a good match, they fought a lot and eventually attracted some negative entity. The fighting really effected me and made me vulnerable. The first time she showed herself to me was in a dream I was standing in the hallway and she was in my dads room looking at me. She looks like the nun demon from the conjuring. Few years go by or me seeing flashes of nasty looking woman behind me and next to me after leaving the bathroom always and I would sometimes barely notice a black figure behind me and when I looked over would just see a flowing block cloak like material going around the corner into the bathroom my stepbrother even claimed to see a shadow figure hovering behind me as I walked past his room once, that same night I turned around for no reason and saw the her face, ew. I’ve had an elvish demon run crawl across my room floor, and had demons try to interrupt my meditations with popping up in my face in hideous forms trying to scare me out of looking for answers. this nun spirit <<Removed by Mod>>is definitely a bathroom demon and has been affecting and influencing extreme amounts of negative thoughts it left me unmotivated in areas of hygiene. It tried to use the negative energy my family was putting me through, to make me want to kill everyone go on a wild spree and kill myself afterwrds. That’s when I had enough. I started really looking for help then I found out about djinn two years ago but only recently had enough to buy some vessels. All the vessels I have purchased and am going to purchase have waited for me through the two years. I have two of the djinn with me now, two more on the way! One is an ifrit and the other was sent to us from the anunnaki. the morning they arrived I was awake early just sitting up in bed. I heard some keys jingle and the purple flame djinn of anunnaki instantly began to whisper to me the whisper said “weeee’re heeeeerreeeee” and after that he telepathically manifested. If any of you are familiar with a dragon ball character lord beerus, his face looked something like that but not cat ears or cat like and older looking he had purple skin and he wore like blue and gold Egyptian type looking clothing I saw a streak of purple light zoom across my sight and whispered once more uttering to me the benefits I had read about in his description his presence was so powerful I could hear the other spirits that were around echo one of the spirits in a witchy raspy nasty voice said “thou shall suffer” “thou shall suffer “thou shall suffer” it echoed in my head it went silent for second and idk what my djinn did but after that I heard sorry lol. he also showed himself in a younger form purple skin purple eyes black hair white turban and white vest with white baggy pants. I have only had these two vessels for about two and a half weeks or something like that so I’m still in the bonding period the other two djinn, Marid and ifrit are also very powerful every time I open up my cart and look at their vessels I feel so much peace and love, I understand ifrit djinn can be malicious, the description for the one I haven’t purchased yet states that her grace neither light or dark she has never shown the diabolical or abusive conducts and am confident of that as me in her have that in common but I will have to be extra careful when asking her for wishes. Thank you for reading I do hope to see updates and such or other people’s djinn stories or problems they have had with spirits.

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My first marid djinn appeared to me a few times in dreams. In all her dreams she assumed the same form as a young woman, beautiful, with tanned skin, brunette, brunette and very nice. I would like to have more dreams like that, and she looks a lot like an ex girlfriend I had.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”