Wolhaarhond , very nice and good service

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Martha
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faery

I got those Halloween free extras from this nice seller Wolhaarhond!!! Yep, she spoils her customers with her free gifts!
Joseph252
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

I saw some posts a few years ago of her Etsy shop but can't find it now. I found this bonanza one https://www.bonanzamarket.co.uk/booths/Wolhaarhond
But this person only sells readings at the moment, I think it might be the same person, since some of the reviews on there say they got a spirit. So I'm guessing she/he stopped doing conjured spirit services at some point. Anyway let me know your thoughts, and if you have bought from them before, what your opinion is.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Joseph252 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 pm I saw some posts a few years ago of her Etsy shop but can't find it now. I found this bonanza one https://www.bonanzamarket.co.uk/booths/Wolhaarhond
But this person only sells readings at the moment, I think it might be the same person, since some of the reviews on there say they got a spirit. So I'm guessing she/he stopped doing conjured spirit services at some point. Anyway let me know your thoughts, and if you have bought from them before, what your opinion is.
Merged your topic into this thread.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

bennyba wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:01 am her new website is http://www.esotericbazaar.com/ ...if have to be quick as her vessels go quickly. She is also very good at reading and you always get an honest reply to your questions.
I have purchased readings from Esoteric Bazaar, and they turned out to be done by the same person who also runs FenellasPsychicRealm AND Dryecraft on Etsy. It was the same woman with a thick accent doing the mp3 reading, saying my name the exact way and the style is the same: reading the entire message you send her (which takes a lot from the time of the reading) and just adds her remarks. No real answers, just seems likes a “cold reading”. I didn’t purchase the three readings together.

First order: I first ordered from Fenella because someone mentioned how good she was at readings and unbound issues. She wasn’t helpful, and missed my request regarding the automatic reading and did a general one.

Second order: It was the time when Etsy wasn’t populated with psychic and tarot readers like now. And based on my location since I’m outside of the US, I get recommendations from the closest location which is Europe. Or perhaps it was my bad luck which led me again to another unhelpful reading. This time it was Dryecraft. The same reader, style of reading, accent, and PayPal email address which is a UK Yahoo email that I’ll not write fully but it starts with (an.ba). Though my reading was done by “Magarit”, it was the same voice and pattern of speaking as Fenella.

Third order: the reason I stumbled upon Esoteric Bazaar is to get a companion but at that time I was invested in my love life so I ordered a love reading. Imagine my surprise when I heard the exact same voice from my previous readings lol I actually thought I was going insane, I opened each file and listened - nope, it is the same.

I don’t appreciate being duped like that. Spending money on a unsatisfying service repeatedly is insane! Not to mention that each order I was in a need of help and I didn’t get it.
I still have all the emails, transactions, and audio files to back up my review.

My review is regarding the readings, not any other service offered by Esoteric Bazaar.
Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

I purchased several spirit vessels and a reading from Esoteric Bazaar. I actually love the spirit vessels, they are all very active! One of my closest spirit companions came from here. But the readings I find are totally inaccurate and I don't recommend them.
My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I can’t find her site ?
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:20 pm I can’t find her site ?
Hm. Odd, I just tried to go back to her site but I guess she's no longer actively selling, as all of her websites, bonanza, etc. are broken links now. My review is of really old purchases, but I didn't realize her sites were gone now. Sorry!! I do see she still has a Facebook page though, so perhaps you can try messaging to ask if she closed her shop. It's listed as "Wolhaarhond" on Facebook if you do a search.
My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel

Return to “Seller Review”