Desperate for help

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ht Have a look at the website of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, cancer clinic, New York. He has some awesome alternative treatments, which helped the wife of a friend of mine greatly, when she was diagnosed with cancer and only 6 more months to live. In the end she lived for seven more years!

adrbourgeois
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Thorne

Update: The doc is giving her the first round of chemo Saturday and she'll be coming home Tuesday. It's some crazy aggressive mega chemo that some Italian oncologists discovered and according to the doc most oncologists wouldn't even know about it so I hope that means it specifically tailors to my friends needs. She'll be able to get treatment at home (yay!) and just have to return to Houston every two months for scans, etc. The doc is concentrated more on stabilizing and stopping the spread right now than shrinking anything. We have a really long road ahead of us which really is a bummer since my friend's college career is probably going to be incredibly delayed, but she seems to be in the best hands medically.

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

adrbourgeois wrote:Update: The doc is giving her the first round of chemo Saturday and she'll be coming home Tuesday. It's some crazy aggressive mega chemo that some Italian oncologists discovered and according to the doc most oncologists wouldn't even know about it so I hope that means it specifically tailors to my friends needs. She'll be able to get treatment at home (yay!) and just have to return to Houston every two months for scans, etc. The doc is concentrated more on stabilizing and stopping the spread right now than shrinking anything. We have a really long road ahead of us which really is a bummer since my friend's college career is probably going to be incredibly delayed, but she seems to be in the best hands medically.
College is deeply, uselessly unimportant right now. Health comes first by like, 9,000,000%.

Hopefully all goes well... or at least, as well as possible.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
adrbourgeois
new here
new here

Oh yea, I am in total agreement. I guess what I meant is that her life plans are going to have to totally freeze for a few years at an age where things are meant to moving forward very quickly. Which really sucks, but is, of course, 100% worth it.

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
adrbourgeois
new here
new here

I am also sending her the lil tidbits you guys are giving me, btw.

Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

lucyseward wrote:1ht Have a look at the website of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, cancer clinic, New York. He has some awesome alternative treatments, which helped the wife of a friend of mine greatly, when she was diagnosed with cancer and only 6 more months to live. In the end she lived for seven more years!
While I am glad that your friend's wife was able to treat her cancer, I wouldn't trust Dr. Gonzalez. His position on how cancer forms contradicts established knowledge, and a study done on his treatment plan has shown that his patients typically don't survive as long as those undergoing chemotherapy.

adrbourgeois
new here
new here

I think standard chemotherapy is nonnegotiable right now since her doctor is one of the best in the country. At this point looking for things to help in addition with that. Holistic ways of calming the stomach during chemo, something good for nerves, etc?

adrbourgeois
new here
new here

Oooh I've actually been wanting to make my own natural ginger ale for a while. I think I'm gonna try and make her a batch.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I will keep your friend in my prayers <3 Kefir, which is fermented milk is an incredible healthy drink which has been used for thousands of years. It is easy to make, by getting the starter 'grains' maybe from a health food store, but I got some off ebay. Here is some info about it http://authoritynutrition.com/9-health- ... -of-kefir/ and speaking of ginger ale, there's actually what is called "water kefir" which has some of the same healthy probiatics and is used in drinks like ginger ale and other fizzy home made healthy sodas. Valerian and Passion Flower are some herbs that are good for nerves and some swear by Bach Rescue formula. When I think of some other things, I'll post them what a great friend you are :hug:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Keeping the prayers coming. I'm glad she's working with a top-notch oncologist.

Mint and ginger have been mentioned as things that settle the stomach. Chamomile is another thing I've used when my stomach has been in rebellion.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”