new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Long story short: a demon came to me, claiming to be a past life contact and hailing from the Abyssal Realm (a place where I knew nothing about until I met her and researched). The past life thing is something I'll need to look into, because any being who says that they're from a past life immediately makes me wary.

But I've heard several things about the Abyssal realm. I've heard it's literally just the blanket term for the 'hell' realm, to (a conjurer's words here) 'a realm that is overlaid with the earth and polarizes with it as day turns to night', which explains why spirits are more active then. Does anyone know anything about the demonic realms at all?

I hope this is in the right spot. Dx

~ Revamping for neatness ~
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Illania wrote:Long story short: a demon came to me, claiming to be a past life contact and hailing from the Abyssal Realm (a place where I knew nothing about until I met her and researched). The past life thing is something I'll need to look into, because any being who says that they're from a past life immediately makes me wary.

But I've heard several things about the Abyssal realm. I've heard it's literally just the blanket term for the 'hell' realm, to (a conjurer's words here) 'a realm that is overlaid with the earth and polarizes with it as day turns to night', which explains why spirits are more active then. Does anyone know anything about the demonic realms at all?

It depends, the abyssal realm could also mean the realm where Leviathan rules. Which is pretty much a water based realm in hell with really abyssal depths (think blind demons and demons without eyes because they can't see anyway) but of course there's different places/depths there.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Illania
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aprophis wrote:
Illania wrote:Long story short: a demon came to me, claiming to be a past life contact and hailing from the Abyssal Realm (a place where I knew nothing about until I met her and researched). The past life thing is something I'll need to look into, because any being who says that they're from a past life immediately makes me wary.

It depends, the abyssal realm could also mean the realm where Leviathan rules. Which is pretty much a water based realm in hell with really abyssal depths (think blind demons and demons without eyes because they can't see anyway) but of course there's different places/depths there.
Well, the demoness does have some stereotypical dragon/serpent horns, pale eyes and really, really pale skin so that makes sense... I never thought about that... I'll need to ask her again. Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

~ Revamping for neatness ~

Return to “Black Arts”