new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Huffette wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Historically Angels are known to have interacted and procreated with humans. It would not be unusual for humans or Angels to have those feelings for each other now. There is definitely a bond and tie to each other through the vast expanse of time.
They are known in stories, but they are also known in these stories to be smited and/or cast down into Hell. So... I would think based on these accounts, having relations with an angel is out of the question in the eyes of their creator (God), and they would be pulled back out of the bindings either by God dragging them back to Heaven, or being severed and going to Hell.

What, exactly, are you talking about?
Just posting to respond to you with citation. The Books of Enoch illustrate the fall of the Watchers due to sharing secrets and having relationships with humans. You can find the story in Enoch I (translation by Joseph B. Lumpkin) or you can find the small paragraph about the Watchers within Genesis, just before Noah's Ark. I use the New Revised Standard edition.

Don't worry, <<Removed by Mod>>. I'm done. I understand that a lot of what I said came out wrong and offending, and that is due to my frustration. I have been seeing a lot of misinformation about Abrahamic angels, and all I really wanted to do was educate using the sources I owned. Again, I apologize. I could have handled this better, but I didn't... But I really hope people are open to the idea of exploring the stories of angels within canon and non-canon scripture.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Has anyone had an intimate experience with any of their angels? I am honestly just curious, not trying to start something or offend anyone by suggesting that such a thing could happen.
I had a throne angel and his answer was no he doesn't do that. Later I did some research and it is said biblical angels don't have genitals. Though if they didn't have genitals, why does falling from grace suddenly bless them with a set of balls....hmmm....metaphorical?

If they were smited to hell, what are they doing hanging out with us right now? Do they get out every few thousand years to wander the earth? Is hell anything like Australia? I remember in history books all the criminals of Britain would be exile to Australia as punishment. So fast forward a few hundred years...would you rather be hanging out and surfing in Australia or would you rather live in wet and cold Britain, where everyone has bad teeth and eat the same gosh darn meat and flavorless potatoes? Chances are, if you send enough people to hell, there'd be away for someone to figure out how to enjoy it. I mean who does God have on his pay roll to be constantly torturing folks? I thought he was loving.

I'm sorry, I'm being silly. Feed me ______ and I poop sarcasm. 1si

But back to angels as lovers, no only fallen angels, angel incubus, and a couple angels who escaped the biblical flood, by drinking some blood and turned into immortals (aka vamps).

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Has anyone had an intimate experience with any of their angels? I am honestly just curious, not trying to start something or offend anyone by suggesting that such a thing could happen.
I had a throne angel and his answer was no he doesn't do that. Later I did some research and it is said biblical angels don't have genitals. Though if they didn't have genitals, why does falling from grace suddenly bless them with a set of balls....hmmm....metaphorical?

If they were smited to hell, what are they doing hanging out with us right now? Do they get out every few thousand years to wander the earth? Is hell anything like Australia? I remember in history books all the criminals of Britain would be exile to Australia as punishment. So fast forward a few hundred years...would you rather be hanging out and surfing in Australia or would you rather live in wet and cold Britain, where everyone has bad teeth and eat the same gosh darn meat and flavorless potatoes? Chances are, if you send enough people to hell, there'd be away for someone to figure out how to enjoy it. I mean who does God have on his pay roll to be constantly torturing folks? I thought he was loving.

I'm sorry, I'm being silly. Feed me ______ and I poop sarcasm. 1si

But back to angels as lovers, no only fallen angels, angel incubus, and a couple angels who escaped the biblical flood, by drinking some blood and turned into immortals (aka vamps).

LOL, true. Now, back to the discussion.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:
Huffette wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Historically Angels are known to have interacted and procreated with humans. It would not be unusual for humans or Angels to have those feelings for each other now. There is definitely a bond and tie to each other through the vast expanse of time.
They are known in stories, but they are also known in these stories to be smited and/or cast down into Hell. So... I would think based on these accounts, having relations with an angel is out of the question in the eyes of their creator (God), and they would be pulled back out of the bindings either by God dragging them back to Heaven, or being severed and going to Hell.

What, exactly, are you talking about?
Just posting to respond to you with citation. The Books of Enoch illustrate the fall of the Watchers due to sharing secrets and having relationships with humans. You can find the story in Enoch I (translation by Joseph B. Lumpkin) or you can find the small paragraph about the Watchers within Genesis, just before Noah's Ark. I use the New Revised Standard edition.

Don't worry, <<Removed by Mod>>. I'm done. I understand that a lot of what I said came out wrong and offending, and that is due to my frustration. I have been seeing a lot of misinformation about Abrahamic angels, and all I really wanted to do was educate using the sources I owned. Again, I apologize. I could have handled this better, but I didn't... But I really hope people are open to the idea of exploring the stories of angels within canon and non-canon scripture.
We are open to debate, but we like it friendly. I usually stay out of the angelic topics because of my sources. I was told by AA Michael that he has imparted a lot of knowledge within me, but I don't know even the tip of the iceberg. He has told me that there are literally millions of races of angels, and we have only scratched the surface.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
AngelicPride
new here
new here

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:Just posting to respond to you with citation. The Books of Enoch illustrate the fall of the Watchers due to sharing secrets and having relationships with humans. You can find the story in Enoch I (translation by Joseph B. Lumpkin) or you can find the small paragraph about the Watchers within Genesis, just before Noah's Ark. I use the New Revised Standard edition.

I understand frustrations, but as a community we try and post things that say "This is my opinion," because everyone has their own truths. People came to CH to get away from people telling them "No, you're doing everything wrong," so when you come on with a strong argumentative vibe people tend to get a little defensive. That's just how things go. There is no single truth on here, there are many truths. The essence of the community is that we get along even if we don't agree on everything. Some of the things you posted were very harsh, especially toward my fiancee <<Removed by Mod>>. And I also apologize if some of the things I posted were harsh, but I get defensive when someone speaks the way you did to her.

Let's all just start over, okay? We all have our opinions, and they should all be respected no matter what.
Thank you, <<Removed by Mod>>. I accept your apology. (I didn't know you were an engaged couple! Off topic, but when are you hoping to get married? Wintertime?)

Yeah, it's a bit obvious I'm not from here, huh? The other forums I'm a part of put a lot of value on education, studies and sources... Not so much experiences and opinions. So I suppose it's something I will have to get used to if I'm going to stay on the CH forums. It's good to know this though. Now I can be a bit more mindful with my language and how I word things. Are outside links appropriate on the forums? I didn't find a rule that specifically stated so, so I figure I better ask now in case I ever need to use citations.

Note to myself: Take 10 deep breaths before writing on forums! Again, terribly sorry about how I handled these discussions.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:And just for those PMing me, I am not authorized to read PMs yet, sadly, but you can contact me on ParaEcho.
Request tenure through your profile.

Huffette
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:Just posting to respond to you with citation. The Books of Enoch illustrate the fall of the Watchers due to sharing secrets and having relationships with humans. You can find the story in Enoch I (translation by Joseph B. Lumpkin) or you can find the small paragraph about the Watchers within Genesis, just before Noah's Ark. I use the New Revised Standard edition.

I understand frustrations, but as a community we try and post things that say "This is my opinion," because everyone has their own truths. People came to CH to get away from people telling them "No, you're doing everything wrong," so when you come on with a strong argumentative vibe people tend to get a little defensive. That's just how things go. There is no single truth on here, there are many truths. The essence of the community is that we get along even if we don't agree on everything. Some of the things you posted were very harsh, especially toward my fiancee <<Removed by Mod>>. And I also apologize if some of the things I posted were harsh, but I get defensive when someone speaks the way you did to her.

Let's all just start over, okay? We all have our opinions, and they should all be respected no matter what.
Thank you, <<Removed by Mod>>. I accept your apology. (I didn't know you were an engaged couple! Off topic, but when are you hoping to get married? Wintertime?)

Yeah, it's a bit obvious I'm not from here, huh? The other forums I'm a part of put a lot of value on education, studies and sources... Not so much experiences and opinions. So I suppose it's something I will have to get used to if I'm going to stay on the CH forums. It's good to know this though. Now I can be a bit more mindful with my language and how I word things. Are outside links appropriate on the forums? I didn't find a rule that specifically stated so, so I figure I better ask now in case I ever need to use citations.

Note to myself: Take 10 deep breaths before writing on forums! Again, terribly sorry about how I handled these discussions.
Although I understand your stance, since I am also Christian, you have to understand most of us here have special abilities and can communicate on other levels. All opinions and answers are welcome here, regardless of whether they are educated or just told to us by the spirits around us or in our keep.

Huffette
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:And just for those PMing me, I am not authorized to read PMs yet, sadly, but you can contact me on ParaEcho.
Request tenure through your profile.
Just did that, actually, but I've heard it takes a while to be approve. But hey, I just reached 500 posts, so woot!
Grats, woot!! 1hg

Huffette
AngelicPride
new here
new here

Huffette wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:

Although I understand your stance, since I am also Christian, you have to understand most of us here have special abilities and can communicate on other levels. All opinions and answers are welcome here, regardless of whether they are educated or just told to us by the spirits around us or in our keep.
Thanks, Huffette! I'm actually not Christian! But I did get a Catholic education throughout elementary and high school.

AngelicPride
new here
new here

AngelicPride wrote:Thank you, <<Removed by Mod>>. I accept your apology. (I didn't know you were an engaged couple! Off topic, but when are you hoping to get married? Wintertime?)

We're planning on getting married this coming February. And yes, you're welcome to post outside links. Many do. It's fine. People get in a tizzy over dumb things (because internet) and we can't all hear the intonations of each other's voices and so forth.
Yes... I have to remind myself of that. It's said that 85% of communication is non-verbal (tone, body language, etc)... So we're down to 15% when writing in forums! Well, unless you spam with the emotion icons!

Also, is there a way to quote more than one person? I cannot seem to find the button to do that... Or does it need to be done manually?

Return to “Angels”