Angels as lovers

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hard to tell...I would define an angel as humanoid being with one or more pair of feathery wings, but than it gets tricky for me to define further. Because I would continue "leaning more towards peace and healing, than fighting", but than...there comes all sorts of warrior angels.
"Mostly on the lighter spectrum of DA or WA.", but there're also "fallen angel" and in general darker species and individuals.
It's just as hard to pinpoint as the term "demon", in my opinion, because there're sooo many subraces to that race, that it's hard to say what they're in their core, except for, in this case, angelic energy, which they all have in common.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Wow, why so salty? If people believe they got poked by angels, where's the problem with it?
You don't need to be that poisonous towards other people, just because they don't follow your religions rules.
It's not because I've a problem with humans being poked by angels ( I totally believe that fallen angels poke people, cause that's the reason why they took the fall). But if we are talking about the archangels getting married and doing those things, this would mean 4 billion people ( Christians, Muslims and Jews) of today are being lied to, for their entire lifetime.

Yesterday I read this:' Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection. (Luke 20:34–36, NASB)

And apparantly people have been using this quote for many centruries, and trying to figure out what it means. But it kinda means that Heavenly angels do not marry.

The Church Members are forced to be celibatair, for the fact that Jesus apparantly wasn't married. But that has raised a million red flages over the centruries. But the priests could always look up to Heaven and go like:' You know those angels don't marry either.' And now someone is telling us this is a lie?

Fine, that's great for me. But please provide me with proof, so I can go and tell the rest of the world that the Church, the Christian God and the Archangels themselves have been lying to us for centruries, and that only Lucifer is the one who speaks truth. And call me crazy for the fact that I do care about all those people I don't even know, being held away from the truth.

It's not about Religion, this is about the Truth and Lies.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Truth and religion have very little to do with each other....

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Aurum wrote:Truth and religion have very little to do with each other....
THIS! Thank you.
Religion was always used as tool to keep masses under control, it's human-made. I don't say they have a true core, but most of the threats in religious texts are just "hot air". Like you come to hell, if you speak against god, stuff like this. The fear tactics always works pretty well to keep people in the row.
We can't prove what is right or what is wrong, because the bible is written by humans. Humans alter history. They twist facts, so it fits into their point of view. And after all: it's just written words. We can't prove, if everything happens exactly how it's written in the bible.

To end this with a quote of Marx: "Religion is opium for the masses."

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Great, so the comment that riled me all up has dissapeared. I guess I was not the only one being ' salty' about it. As by the comments dissapearance, I guess I got my answer of the Archangels.

But to go further on the Angels as lovers, I came across some interesting youtube channel last night. I went there because the first video was about mermaids... but when I clicked further it seems the dude has a whole channel with like a lot of video's where he goes into investigating about a lot of mysteries of this world.
The youtuber is called; Woodwardtv, and he has a video about the book of Enoch and the Age of the Fallen.

If there is any truth to this story about this book of Enoch and what he wrote about, then I guess many of us should run away when an angel wants to marry you or makes babies with you... for the safety of our species and especially the Earth itself.

.... Apparantly there are fallen angels locked up in the ice mountains of Antartica.

But yeah, I guess the dude goes investigating every myth out there, and it's kinda difficult to find any truth about it. Cause the last video I found was about Flat Earth... kinda strange when you have another video about a Hollow Earth as well ;-)

But anyways, many of us have given the Bible and religion as reference when it comes to angels, but this youtube channel should also be worth investigating.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Youtube is for entertainment, not for learning stuff, but I give up trying to help. Do whatever you think is right :x

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:
Aurum wrote:Truth and religion have very little to do with each other....
THIS! Thank you.
Religion was always used as tool to keep masses under control, it's human-made. I don't say they have a true core, but most of the threats in religious texts are just "hot air". Like you come to hell, if you speak against god, stuff like this. The fear tactics always works pretty well to keep people in the row.
We can't prove what is right or what is wrong, because the bible is written by humans. Humans alter history. They twist facts, so it fits into their point of view. And after all: it's just written words. We can't prove, if everything happens exactly how it's written in the bible.

To end this with a quote of Marx: "Religion is opium for the masses."
I agree with this post. *inserts image of horse loving post meme.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Youtube is for entertainment, not for learning stuff
This. ^^^^ For learning, start with books. Then more books.

Then interviews, podcasts, or speeches of people who write books. Folks who teach classes could be worth tracking down, as well.

There is more metaphysical misinformation online than valid stuff, so read websites/watch videos with your critical-thinking circuit engaged at all times. Seek out trustworthy sources, not the videos with the fanciest production values.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Johnny Seraph wrote: So, if God is ALL-loving, without exception, then would it make ANY sense for Him to prohibit His messengers from demonstrating that aspect of total, Divine love?
Sexuality is used to express love not love itself.

The all encompassing divine love is indiscriminate but not exactly sexual. It just expresses itself in sexual beings in that way, because it's indiscriminate and all fulfilling. The same love for a non-sexual being wouldn't suddenly cause any sexual feelings in any way.

And some are supposed to be prohibited from that since it's an earthly desire and they should remain free of that or they can't hold their vibrations and powers and 'fall'.

TL;DR: If the only tool you have is a hammer.........and people so love to get under the sheets with anything it seems.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Aprophis

Good points, but here's where I have to go, hmmm...

Consider human marriage. That's supposedly the ultimate version of human love, in all possible manifestations. But if God doesn't do love "that" way, isn't that something less than all-loving?

Because that would mean that marital love includes more possible versions of love than Divine love does, wouldn't it? I mean, if earthly marital love encompasses eros, philos, and agape, but Divine love only involves the latter two...

See what I'm getting at? 1ey

Return to “Angels”