Is it okay to let a psychic hold Djinn?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SpiraleSSe Posted: Dec 25 2007, 05:03 PM

Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

I have some djinn that I was having a difficult time connecting with. I know a psychic, so I asked her to hold and read the vessels. I was at the point where I wanted to know if there were djinn actually attached.
So, by having her hold the items, did it confuse the djinn, or make them think she is the keeper? It's good to know there are djinn in there, but I've been wondering about the effects of such an action.
Any thoughts?

--------------------
the Spiral has spun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 28 2007, 10:21 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

No, by simple touch of a vessel you cannot transfer ownership.

Any of your spirits, djinn included, can see you by your physical form, your spiritual form, your astral form and identify you by your unique energy patterns in combination of any of the aforementioned and singularly.

To be better safe than sorry as far as introducing your spirits into disruptive energies I would not allow multiple people to handle your enchanted/spirited vessels for the first 30 days... but really you're safe to have a psychic handle your vessels.

And on that note, please everyone be aware that there are many different kinds of psychics... just because someone says "I'm psychic" doesn't mean they encompass all kinds of Mancy.

The best kind of psychic to use for vessels is a psychic that possesses the quality of psychometry

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It won't transfer ownership, but I read that you shouldn't let anyone touch your spirited jewelry. Because it leaves an energy stain?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's true! I trust that it alike that like frequency. They get confused who is the real owner for the initial bonding stage.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”