active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

A few nights ago I was watching an interesting program on oracles. It concerned the year 2012 and all of the hoopla surrounding it. Merlin was featured and there was mention of a specific Merlin but the program mentioned that there were believed to be more than one or the possibility existed that there was more than one Merlin. The program stated that it was possible that "Merlin" could have been a title and not the actual name of the person with the title. I'm curious to know if there was only one Merlin..one person NAMED Merlin or were there others that had Merlin attached to their names as a title. Or were there more people named Merlin? Of course, I only know of the Merlin of Arthurian Legend...if he was real, was Merlin his name or his title? :frustrated: If there were more Merlins...is there any possibility that one soul walked the earth as all of them? :think: If Merlin was real and only one entity...is he the Merlin of Arthurian legend and was he human or was he something else? :wtf: Was he a Wizard? (what is a wizard exactly? :lol: ) a Mage? a Sorcerer? Are all of these titles one in the same? :daze:

Kind of an odd line of questioning but I'd love to hear people's thoughts and/or experiences regarding/with "Merlin" I'm fascinated by the idea of him!

Thank-you! Thank-you! :thankyou:

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

From our work with Merlin, whose fame rose in Arthurian legend, he is an Immortal who appeared in mortal form and likely continues to appear in mortal form. He is a wizard in the terms of being extremely powerful in magic. I think, perhaps, others who came after Merlin in his most recognized form may have taken on the title "Merlin" as a way of self-acknowledging their accomplishments.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:From our work with Merlin, whose fame rose in Arthurian legend, he is an Immortal who appeared in mortal form and likely continues to appear in mortal form. He is a wizard in the terms of being extremely powerful in magic. I think, perhaps, others who came after Merlin in his most recognized form may have taken on the title "Merlin" as a way of self-acknowledging their accomplishments.
Ahhh. This makes sense Magnolia. Thank-you for clarifying. This makes me wonder about other Immortals who came to us in mortal form.... :think: I suppose one could go back through history and pick them out fairly easily! They must stick out a wee bit...like Merlin. :D

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I always loved how Stevie Nicks talks about Merlin.
She has a necklace.
Watch this video
(I think Stevie would love CreepyHollows) :thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAekACkue6U

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Human”