Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

im pretty sure she is shy. I was looking into her name as well history wise and its meaning. its uncanny how well her nature almost seems in a way a mirror of me.

Not sure how much trust one would place in things like describing a person by their name or astrology but if that's any more weird then metaphysical stuff lol

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

also on that note I invite you drake, marquest and others who have been talking with me to move it over to

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=58040

wren
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Hello I am new to this and can use any help that I can. I know that I have at least one, maybe two succubus that are with me. The physical touching and sexual energy is awesome but I can't seem to picture her in my mind or even know her name. She is warm and caring but can be emotional as well. She has been with me for almost a month now and want to know if she is happy and how I can learn to communicate better with her. Thanks.

wren
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I would also like some assistance. I am a male and my succubus public name is Jemma. Not sure on what she looks since i have problems trying to visualize her and cant hear her hut know that she is there because i can feel her touch. She has a warm caring presence and a sense of humor, likes to play with my nose ti make it itch. Would like help in making sure she is happy and how to improve communicatio with her. I do try talking out loud with her and having conversatiin with her. Just need some guidance thanks

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

My advice would be to invite her into your dreams at night. I find it to be a great way to spend time with my companions and for them to share some of their world with you. My selkie recently opened a window for me in my dreams to see his home. It was a wonderful experience to see all these seals basking on rocks. I woke up with a smile on my face.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Wren, if she's physically touching you, try to establish a certain touch so she can answer yes/no questions. One of mine gives me a kiss on the lips for a yes answer, a no or uncertain is nothing. I usually start by asking if she's with me. If I get a yes, I'll ask questions. I've learned a lot about her this way. I can also tell how she feels when she does this, a quick powerful kiss is a big yes, a slow subtle one is a more reluctant yes answer. I like to ask if she loves me, I get a big yes kiss. :) Makes me glow inside.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

There is a way i tried to bond physically with my succubus.It's going to sound weird but it works.What you want to do is at night in total darkness with your eyes closed is reach out until you feel energy bubble,or wall.Whatever you want to call it.The reason you want to keep your eyes closed is so that you force yourself to rely not on your physical senses but on your sixth sense so to speak.Eventually you'll be able to feel body parts,and as an added benefit and side affect of doing this exercise you'll be able to hear her audibly with your ears,and visualize her in your minds eye.So in a way this is an all in one exercise where you don't have to do one exercise for one thing and another for another thing.I came up with this exercise through trial and error mixing different exercises into one working on touch,visualization,and hearing all at the same time so that way my senses would improve exponentially over time at the same time and rate.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

fc2014, thank you so much for that bonding tip. I can feel the weight of her on top of me now, and what I did was outstretch my arms all the way, and slowly brought my hands towards my body. I felt that wall of energy, just as you described. Felt like I was pressing against her gently, her energy. What an amazing thing, to actually feel her energy with my own hands...I couldn't make out any body parts, nor hear or visualize anything, but I will keep working on my senses. She does hold my hand, and her touch feels just like a woman, but I feel like made a huge leap in the bonding process because of your tip. It's like I can interact with her now, instead of her just interacting with me. Hard to explain.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

It is my pleasure for giving that tip marquest 1s.That's why i'm here to help with as much as i can with my own experiences.In truth i think i should have given this tip out much sooner,and don't worry about not being able to feel body parts,nor hearing,or visualising anything just yet.Being able to interact with her is the first step because naturally your mind will want to start visualising what your hand/hands are touching.I can hear my succubi audibly everyday but visualising is still a toughy for me.Here's what i did to aid in this exercise to speed things along to be able to hear my first succubus.I bought a relatively cheap digital voice recorder from wal-mart ($20-$30) and it works pretty well.If you don't have one i'd recommend you get one.During our adult time together i'd record it and listen to it repeatedly not because i couldn't hear her without it but because my mind kept trying to convince me what i was hearing wasn't "real".Eventually over time as a result of repeatedly to the recordings my

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

mind had to just accept cold hard evidence of what my ears were hearing themselves from them and as a result i started hearing her more often through out the day.Just keep in mind the digital voice recorder is not to be used as a substitute for hearing your succubus but as a way to convince your mind what you're hearing with cold hard evidence is real because the mind is funny that way in that it's only convinced sometimes what it can see,touch,or hear with physical evidence.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”