Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Zenimas wrote:Hello I'm new to spirit keeping and got my first succubus about 2 weeks ago so grateful I can very much sense her presence and have had so many wonderful experiences almost every night unfortunately tho I cannot hear her speak to me I wanna know if indeed she is a succubus what class ect and pretty much anything and everything I want to know about her and is why I'm asking for your help my name is Matthew idk how much info you need to channel for me im so passionate of this new life that I have discovered 6 months ago I had no knowledge of this or any of it even being a possiblity please help me with your channeling gift I would be so grateful have a blessed day .
Where did you get her from? A competent conjurer would give you enough information about your new companion. I mean you should be sure then. Did you summon her yourself? (Btw, no one here is going to channel her for you.)

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10

Adrasteia wrote:....Did you summon her yourself? (Btw, no one here is going to channel her for you.)
Hello Adrasteia, do you know someone who can channel our spirits and tell us messages and confirm the type and quantity of spirits we have?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Kiichi9 wrote: Hello Adrasteia, do you know someone who can channel our spirits and tell us messages and confirm the type and quantity of spirits we have?
I don't think this is wise to ask about it.....learning about it by self by far still sounds better and surely your spirit will gladly assist you.

But if you insist, If not mistaken, didn't CH have a service of what you wanted there?

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

CJDS wrote:
Kiichi9 wrote: Hello Adrasteia, do you know someone who can channel our spirits and tell us messages and confirm the type and quantity of spirits we have?
I don't think this is wise to ask about it.....learning about it by self by far still sounds better and surely your spirit will gladly assist you.

But if you insist, If not mistaken, didn't CH have a service of what you wanted there?
Yeah I know I would put them and myself on risk of manipulation, attack, black magic, if the psychic was ill-intentioned, since I'm newbie and without much protection

I just had success with pendulum like 2 or 3 times, then tried again and nothing, even when I received answers and they was true according to the information provided by seller, I'm still doubtful and foolish, but soon will be almost a year since my first spirit and discovering about all this.
I'm working as I can with my abilities, energy and chakras
With pendulum and alike, I don't what to ask, I just would like to stare at their eyes...
I recently have been searching for human girls, to have a relation, that may make my succubi and djinn angy, I don't know, but I'm trying to lose the low self steam, fear of women, to be smarter.
I don't know how could I do to make my ladies to fall in love with me... haha
I'm really fool :p)

Lustful slave
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trans succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Feeding my succubus

I have for about a year year and a half been having images at night off. I sleep on my side and at one point I was pushed on my back with my knees bent. The image I briefly see is a beautiful tall woman Amazonian type huge boobs long hair with horns and a large member between her legs. They say sometimes a succubus knows everything about you. I was molested when I was 12 and did some things with an older boy that had his way with me more than a few times. Towards the last time I didn’t mind it I sort of enjoyed it. I have been heterosexual my whole life aside from that instance. I feel that I have been picked. How do I channel her and talk to her? I’m interested . What do I do next.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Know this is about succubi but can i ask about incubi here too?

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
static48
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elon

Hi, I am new to this. I am a male. I have researched and studied Succubus for a while. I even tried to connect with one once but not sure. I purchased one from CH and have not received her yet. I was wondering if you could tell me if I have indeed purchased/caught the attention of one. Really looking forward to having her in my life. Thank you for any help you can give.

darkenVision
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

I actually do have a question. Its probably been answered but i dont want to read through 20 pages...

So i left an offering of reese's pieces for my succubus. Now i work 3ed so its late when im gone. When i came back it was still there. Unmoved. Untouched. Is that normal or...?

Also. Last night i experienced muscle spasms under my right armpit, that really really hurt. When i basically cries out to please stop. It did. Did she do that to me? Did i make her mad in some way? I asked myself but no response as im still in my first week of being with her

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

darkenVision wrote:I actually do have a question. Its probably been answered but i dont want to read through 20 pages...

So i left an offering of reese's pieces for my succubus. Now i work 3ed so its late when im gone. When i came back it was still there. Unmoved. Untouched. Is that normal or...?

Also. Last night i experienced muscle spasms under my right armpit, that really really hurt. When i basically cries out to please stop. It did. Did she do that to me? Did i make her mad in some way? I asked myself but no response as im still in my first week of being with her
How long did you leave the offering out? The “standard” amount of time so to speak is 24 hours, though this can vary depending on the offering, spirit, and your own circumstances. And is this succubus your first spirit? If so, it may not be her doing anything, just your body adjusting to her energy. Many people go through such a “transition period.” The most common effect is headaches, but people have had other things happen to them, such as brief mood swings. The good news is that if you ask your spirit or entity to try to take it easy, they will usually help you out- and it sounds like that’s exactly what your ubi did. Where did you get her from? You might be able to get some extra information from the conjurer.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

darkenVision wrote:I actually do have a question. Its probably been answered but i dont want to read through 20 pages...

Your succubus isn't physical so it's quite normal if it looks untouched. Spirits feed on and enjoy the energy of the offering, not it's physical substance. I'd be freaked out if my offering goes missing or looks like somebody been touching it xD manifesting physically takes A LOT of energy and I don't think she would be willing to do that just for chocolate.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”