Google Dreams...

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Have you seen how Google Dreams?

Apparently it dreams in distorted dogs...
deepdream_565ea5ec709f1e8f0c4dd522c0da1fa8.jpg
deepdream_0455cd2b0cc336284b985a3819a44058.jpg
deepdream_fb03eac94f30b76cab22e609f350084e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
sirhcleunam
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel

Wow cool. I have read an article about Google Dream
http://www.iflscience.com/technology/ar ... nce-dreams
It's awesome, because the Google AI have a dream. The computer program is just like a living being.

There are so many dream that Google AI can dream, just like distorted building, trees, sky etc.
And the distorted dog is just one of the Google AI dream.

Friend of mine : Bronwyn Angel, Waif Faery
"You was born to be loved"
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I've seen some of the images. Pretty cool stuff.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had not seen these before. It was interesting to read what is behind them.

Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

That is really cool and fascinating.

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I never knew that this existed....

I've read half of Pluto now, which is a manga by Naoki Urasawa. In it, robots are said to have an unconscious and they dream. But in this case, it sounds like they programmed the A.I to dream which is completely different from the way we dream and is not really the same. In fact, it's extremely different.
Nevertheless, those images look kind of interesting and I see this more as google inspired art.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Prinsiippi wrote:I had not seen these before. It was interesting to read what is behind them.

Probably some idiotic way to "probe the collective unconscious" so as to manipulate sales and predict the future. And I guarentee that if my gues is correct, they will find out what a mess they have created, and will have to face the music that they have all this info that will give them great marketing control....

BUT HEY !!! Are they in for a surprise as (if I am right) their attempt to "invade the earth's planetary zeitgeist, will backfire in subtle and powerful ways we cannot imagine, as they are working on a system of condensing info, and the door open to Zeitgeist and Ocean of Story together maintain an infinity of actions, ideas, etc, etc, etc, and the higher register "flash boys" will have more to deal with than ever imagined, and will fail miserably.

There are some powers out there, perfectly good, nothing bad, but maintain such power and automatically radiate such power, that well...you can guess the rest...

Caiyro Arlen

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
Prinsiippi wrote:I had not seen these before. It was interesting to read what is behind them.

Probably some idiotic way to "probe the collective unconscious" so as to manipulate sales and predict the future. And I guarentee that if my gues is correct, they will find out what a mess they have created, and will have to face the music that they have all this info that will give them great marketing control....

BUT HEY !!! Are they in for a surprise as (if I am right) their attempt to "invade the earth's planetary zeitgeist, will backfire in subtle and powerful ways we cannot imagine, as they are working on a system of condensing info, and the door open to Zeitgeist and Ocean of Story together maintain an infinity of actions, ideas, etc, etc, etc, and the higher register "flash boys" will have more to deal with than ever imagined, and will fail miserably.

There are some powers out there, perfectly good, nothing bad, but maintain such power and automatically radiate such power, that well...you can guess the rest...

Caiyro Arlen

Caiyros Arlen
I agree with the content of your argument that you said at the bottom.

However, I've never heard of the rest of what you said.....Could you elaborate further because i'm curious about this.
What's "invading the planets zeitgeist" mean? Could you also elaborate on the "predicting future" part as well, please? It sounded like you had a ton of things to say but I've never heard of this before...

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:

Caiyro Arlen

Caiyros Arlen
I agree with the content of your argument that you said at the bottom.

However, I've never heard of the rest of what you said.....Could you elaborate further because i'm curious about this.
What's "invading the planets zeitgeist" mean? Could you also elaborate on the "predicting future" part as well, please? It sounded like you had a ton of things to say but I've never heard of this before...[/quote

G.W.F.Hegel wrote about the Zeitgeist about 100 years ago. And his definition has been broadened - basically the current bottom line on Zeitgeist is: A Form of Intelligence & Memory that like a cloud encircles the Earth, and our own minds are part of it, along with its own intelligence, and it is a colaborative type of thing. Several other definitions of Hegel's Zeitgeist are out there, but from my own ideas and experiences, this baseline definition encompasses the whole "framework" of it

Predicting the Future: There are psychics and there is classical astrology, that can redict, based on looking at trends through the lense, orf the interpretations of:
all 30 degrees of each astrological sign
where the 12 houses are
Various degrees bewteen or among the planets in the chart
and so on
And these aspects are trends or some sudden vision that happens to psychics and other people that turn out to be true.

Well these Google A.H.'s think the can play games with collecting peoples' dream images, matter, and so on, and basically, predict all future trends for everything, based on their belief that if the know "The cCollective" Unconscious, they can manipule All & Everything, by simple "advertising" in a sort of Brainwash way, all the poeple on earth at once......SOunds a bit scary BUT

these A.H.s doing understand the philosopher Heideigger and others, who have said, when anything at all is observed, it changes in some way - especially ideas, knowledge, strategies, on and on. So when they observe their information, their own observation will, in fact, TA_DAAH!, change and change a lot.
Its another nasty, ugly attempt of the Brats out there to control all & everything.

So we are looking at the new version of: "Look Mr Columbus, you just shouldn't go, not because it will upset all our finances and powers against other countries, but....(and so on)"

"Besides, Mr Columbus, the World is Flat......."

So not to worrry.

A great book was written many years ago, by one of my teachers. It is called: The Hero with 1,000 Faces by Joseph Campbell. It will relieve you worry about the world's nonsense, and it might just relax you and inspire you in some new way.

Also, the High Tech Revolution is over, and the big money boom that it created for a few...is now gone. And Hi TEch is fine, but mis-use is not, and the mis-users are money grabbers, and no they are failing off the candy counter.

I hope this helps, if you have more questions, just post them and I will try to answer them.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

These are not the dreams of humans, these are the dreams of machines.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”