Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

I recently purchased this and it completed today!!!
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2143

I am very excited to see what is in store for me. I did feel very off/weird today and then i checked my email and saw the completed order. If i had to make a guess its a new member to the family or something that allows me to feel the presence of others energy or some type of psychic scrying object. I kept feeling like a new energy was present but not like i had been able to before. Im not sure if the house was just crowded today more than usual or a new spirit but something was off from my usual environment. I also got this very bi feeling that change is coming soon. Maybe lifestyle or a new turn of destiny not sure. That could be unrelated but either way i thought i would share and let others know what or who has been chosen for me :)
I found this listing fascinating because i like being surprised!!!!

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How exciting for you! Good things are coming for sure!
I too like surprises and I just recently got this binding with energy vortex that destroys blockages even before they form and energy channel for greater power in 3 bodies and also a spell that helps with knowing my true purpose. I specially asked something to help with energies and I'm very pleased.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”