Ilmu Khodams, Anyone have a positive experience..??

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
spiritsearcher Posted: Dec 14 2007, 10:06 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

Hello all...

I have enjoyed all the treasures I own, but Im having problems connecting with my Ilmu Khodams..Does anyone here own this particular spirit and can offer advice to me..??
Also let me know about the experiences you've had...
I would love to connect with them as I feel they are beautiful and helpful spirits as well as powerful at granting wishes....
Please let me know...
Thanks...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mamajo69 Posted: Dec 17 2007, 12:36 PM

New Spirit

Member No.: 101

Khodams are tough to get started with. I suggest lighting incense with an Egyptian musk and using that as a catalyst to opening their arrival. I think they are moody. If they don't like the musk try using some skullcap. Put it in your hands along with whatever it's in and rub them together softly. You might also think about investing in some zills they like the sound when you keep a steady beat. Great for meditation with them too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiritsearcher Posted: Dec 17 2007, 04:46 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Thanks for the advice..
I really appreciate and I will see what happens..
I hope I can connect with them. I do feel they are tougher to connect with than genies.
With my genies/Djinn I can really feel the power surging from the rings I own, just from calling their names...
Ill update if anything happens..
Thanks again for your help...

otomoman Posted: Dec 18 2007, 05:25 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (spiritsearcher @ Dec 17 2007, 05:46 PM)
Thanks for the advice..
I really appreciate and I will see what happens..
I hope I can connect with them. I do feel they are tougher to connect with than genies.
With my genies/Djinn I can really feel the power surging from the rings I own, just from calling their names...
Ill update if anything happens..
Thanks again for your help...

care to share what do you for conecting to djinn?

spiritsearcher Posted: Dec 18 2007, 06:50 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Hey otomoman..

Well when it comes to my Djinn...I really dont have to try to hard as I feel they respond easily, wisps of smoke arize from most of my genie items...others give me a sense of peace when trying to connect..
Owning them for awhile helps as well...I havent purchased a genie in a while, just my Khodams, are the most recent...opps and an efrit from Amanda...
I like to talk to them mentally as I feel they respond alot better than speaking aloud and I can actually feel the pulsating on my finger become stronger and faster...Ive had a few wishes granted for me, but I see they really help when wishing for someone who needs help, or dire need..
I like to burn candles and burn insence for my genies and I feel when not asking them wishes every second, everyday makes the bond that much stronger..
Also gazing into the stone and visualizing pure white light around and an open mind helps...Im no expert..yet..lol...
Im always looking for a better way to connect with them as I suck at meditation and I feel they know that and that may be why they try and connect with me better...
But my Ilmu Khodams its a very faint pulse, like were not connected..
Ive heard they dont need offerings, so who knows...

Return to “Djinn Races”