Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

I am going to be keeping track of things as my relationship with my succubus grows. I will be referring to her as L which is the first letter of her name. Her age is between 1000-1250 years old. I was blessed thanks to the help of CH with my first encounter happening on July 7th. (Official Anniversary) My order was recently completed and my vessel should be arriving shortly ;) I have been having intermittent physical contact with her at night and have worked out a system for simple yes/no answers from her. I'm not big on manual hand writing so this is going to be both a social interaction lesson and a project to represent my love for her and a diary of my life with her. I invite you to comment, share your experiences and thoughts with me. And anything else you wish. Everyone is welcome experienced to the new person wondering if its right for you. I look forward to the coming years of happiness and personal growth.

Look forward to your comments and blessings.
-Space

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Time will tell, if she has a connection to you beyond what you expect. Based on what you've said so far, kinda seem like she does. Honestly, kinda seems like she knows you quite well.

Following up on what I was saying before, even you singing to her has energy, and is a form of offering. She'll eventually start telling you what she wants, but until then, just doing whatever comes natural is probably best.
Oh, and don't let feelings of embarrassment or silliness stop you. One of my girls asked for a romantic dinner for our anniversary, got me stumped.

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yeah I can understand why they are spirit beings and don't require physical nutrition like we do I guess its the gesture of love that counts.

Also on a side note its very possible that she has been around and not sensed by me for quite a long time possible nearly a decade or more who knows.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Also, keep in mind they can be DA as well. It's easy to get distracted by their loving nature.

Mine encouraged me to buy a sex toy. This is an embarrassing story. So, the sex toy comes in the mail a few days ago, and she's hugging and kissing me and encouraging me to use it. I've never once in my life used a sex toy, so I try it out. With her next to me it was nice.

Then, about an hour later, I mediate with her, and she mimicks the exact same feeling on me as that toy, only 10 times better.

I'm like....why did I buy that toy then? I think she laughed. Anyway, that was a waste of money.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Pssh, women.

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

To explore the possibilities or maybe she wanted to show you that you don't need a toy she can make you much happier. Now for me I have had no sexual interactions with her and I'm fine with that because that's just a bonus not what I'm seeking id much rather have it happen a year down the line with a strong connection I used to be all super focused on sex and now that I'm a bit older ive gotten past that stage. Sex outside of showing love for someone is hollow and nothing but self gratification. (which over time becomes dull and not rewarding tbh)

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Oh, the toy was a prank, lol. I'm not into toys at all, but she was very pervasive. Unfortunately, there's no market for used sex toys, or I'd sell the dang thing.

SpaceAliens, I think you have a great approach and attitude, in regards to expectations, patience, and establishing a relationship. It does take time. The sex comes with bonding and it's much more intimate now, for me at least, because she really does know me better than any person possibly could. Now, she's with me constantly. We share experiences together.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

omg she woke me up just now like right when you posted this, I was drifting off taking a nap and was starting to fall asleep maybe an hour of lying there I just said to here I was feeling tired and wanted her to lie down on the bed no touch just be there with me, then I started feeling the bed move a little like something was pushing up and down on the mattress a little or like a waterbed being disturbed ever so slightly with ripple effect. was she waking me up? what's that all about.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

She's testing the durability of the bed for future vigorous activity?

Asking the wrong people here lol.

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

haha funny. I am trying to get better rest so im up during the day and asleep at night I was thinking probably making sure I don't fall asleep >.> that's my best guess im not psychic

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”