I dreamed of another Genie

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Odd. Night two with my genie was pretty interesting. This time I put her into a box of gems to sleep next to me. I could feel her essence oozing out to touch me. At one point I heard a foot land on the floor, signalling "I'm here." Again, the energy shift.

This time I open my eyes to see nothing. But when I close it the cool energy brushes my face. Then I have this dream that a male genie is in my room. He was shirtless in full genie gear. And then I get antsy realizing he or she is granting my wishes all wrong. I wake up various times in the night and see nothing.

I dunno, who is this male genie? Was it fear of misgranted wishes or was it my genie showing her self as an Arabian man? Does anyone have a similar experience? Why doesn't she show herself? Or is she preventing me from getting involve with the wrong genie?

So confused... definately haven't turned this white so often in one week.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You have a very active genie Suga. I just received my first spirit and she's active in my thoughts before I can sleep and is trying to manifest audibly for me. I know what you mean about turning white, the quality human-like sound I heard so far was enough to heighten my awareness a few notches. I'm glad I could confirm it with a pendulum that it was her.
From what you are telling me I honestly really would like to get a djinn next. Perhaps I don't like color in my face ;)

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Suga, I would think that if you've really been focused on the responsiblility that comes with a Djinn, it may well be your fear manifesting. When you said that the Genie was an imposing male in full Genie regalia, it, definitley, feels like a manifestation of fear. You may feel a huge responsibility with owning a wish making entity and you may be concerned about the repercussions if you make an "error" in a wish or don't cover all the bases to make sure nothing is misconstrued. I think it is natural for those who are new to Djinn to feel this huge responsibility and fear of making "bad" wishes just because you're not experienced! I would not be concerned that it was an actual manifestation of another entity.

I think you are, definitely, feeling her. She is manifesting to you if you're feeling her touch and hearing her move. You, yourself, may be more clairaudient and/or clairsentient than clairvoyant. Depending on your own abilities, you may never, actually, "see" her but you will feel and/or hear her.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

thanks dolly for the voice for reason. still having weird dreams. we'll see as time goes on.

when people hear voices they hear this inner voice, but I actually hear them like a radio channel next to my ear. of the voices I have heard none of them provided any information relevant to my life. more like "HEY. what are you doing? " or "wake up." Then I'll wake up and then nothing. bastards...

but yah my sense of feeling is dead on. but your right i will probably never see her in human form, but I have seen spirits in "the abyss" type form.

yes tethys she is very active. around 11-12am is her coming out time. for the first day I was actually scared to go to sleep. tried to stay up as late as possible. then I just gave in.

there is one wish I made where i have a feeling my djinn is hinting to me what to do in order for my particular wish in this realm to manifest. clever how she does it too.

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Suga you may have something with the 12am time. It seems like a magical time where things can manifest rather easily. On days where I know I don't have to work I'm a night owl staying up until 2-3am. I find that 1am is primetime where I get edgy and I pick up on the minutest things around me. I mentioned somewhere I do have another entity around my family and I can't distinguish what his intent is. My wife has seen him and I feel his presence around 12-1am if I have the lights dimmed and everyone else is asleep. Looks like I get to investigate a bit with my new pendulum. I'm a bit afraid of what I'll find though.
Maybe I'll get a nice tan on my face first so it takes longer for the color to drain from my face ;)

I haven't had spirits for very long at all but the subtle hints are in places you least expect especially when you are looking for something. It happened when I was trying to distinguish a name. Very clever indeed.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Tethys wrote:Suga you may have something with the 12am time. It seems like a magical time where things can manifest rather easily. On days where I know I don't have to work I'm a night owl staying up until 2-3am. I find that 1am is primetime where I get edgy and I pick up on the minutest things around me. I mentioned somewhere I do have another entity around my family and I can't distinguish what his intent is. My wife has seen him and I feel his presence around 12-1am if I have the lights dimmed and everyone else is asleep. Looks like I get to investigate a bit with my new pendulum. I'm a bit afraid of what I'll find though.
Maybe I'll get a nice tan on my face first so it takes longer for the color to drain from my face ;)

I haven't had spirits for very long at all but the subtle hints are in places you least expect especially when you are looking for something. It happened when I was trying to distinguish a name. Very clever indeed.
Haha, yes I need a tan right about now.

Anyhow, perhaps those night hours is when out brains drop delta waves so we pick up more. As I sit at home Friday morning though I can feel the icy cold pressence near my face.

Have you seen Paranormal State on A&E? When they do contact work they call 3:00am dead time. I wonder if it time zones are relavent. I'm in California where are you?

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No that you mention 3am being dead time that explains why I see 3:00am alot in scary movies.
Now I make the connection :problem:
I happen to be on the other side of the country in New York :D

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Here is my story of dreaming another genie:

I ordered a male gold djinn. Then I changed my mind and wanted female. So I emailed ch and got a yes for the change. Then that night I dreamed of a man saying "dont get her, get me, Efrit". I only visited the ebay site for ifrit just once curious of how it is described by the seller. Then when the genie disappeared, I heard a whisper "Merlin". I dont know if it meant that an ifrit and merlin wants to be part of my life or it was just a prank. I never known that ch had merlin until yesterday when I saw the top ten list. Very thought provoking....I wish someone can tell me what that dream meant. Anyway, my first wish was granted. I wished for it the same day I got my bro Mr. M my djinn.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

The encyclopedia explains this:

Meditate with your djinn between the hours of 12am-1am, 3pm-4pm, 7pm-8pm. Any of these time frames are best to use in meditation because the spirit veil is the thinnest. Meditation doesn't have to be a big show it can be just as simple as sitting in "Quiet Time" with your djinn.

You can find this here:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Iamloveandlight wrote:Here is my story of dreaming another genie:

I ordered a male gold djinn. Then I changed my mind and wanted female. So I emailed ch and got a yes for the change. Then that night I dreamed of a man saying "dont get her, get me, Efrit". I only visited the ebay site for ifrit just once curious of how it is described by the seller. Then when the genie disappeared, I heard a whisper "Merlin". I dont know if it meant that an ifrit and merlin wants to be part of my life or it was just a prank. I never known that ch had merlin until yesterday when I saw the top ten list. Very thought provoking....I wish someone can tell me what that dream meant. Anyway, my first wish was granted. I wished for it the same day I got my bro Mr. M my djinn.
I didn't know CH conjures efrit. Sounds like he already came forward and want you as his master. When it comes to spirit trust in your dreams. They make more sense than the living. Weird.

I came to realize my dreams are precognitive. After I had the dream of the male genie bugging me, all my psychics picked up a male entity giving me issues. So I am still wondering if she was a man or if it was the ilmu khodam I ordered. Now that some one else owned him, my place is less scarier. But then I also took a vacation on the coast for a couple of days. Maybe they thought I moved....

I think both want you. So it will be up to you to decide.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”