Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

OMG, its cats again!!! Heres what happened minutes ago:

I went outside to cut my toe nails with my nail cutter. Before that, I tried to look if theres a sign from my Nympho. After I finish cutting my nails, I just saw a cat sitting close to me and I just freaked out again (This time, it wasn't the black cat, it was Rudy my neighbor's 1st cat). I freaked out and that just starred at me without running away. Then, it slowly walked away. [emoji15]

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I am excited for you, piscesstein. Plus, $100 CH gift! Wow, that = custom conjure succubus. Seriously consider it, that was the best decision I've ever made, personally.

Enjoy your new adventures ahead!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

marquest wrote:I am excited for you, piscesstein. Plus, $100 CH gift! Wow, that = custom conjure succubus. Seriously consider it, that was the best decision I've ever made, personally.

Enjoy your new adventures ahead!
Thanks marquest, I hope you enjoy yours too. [emoji56]

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

She is already in Florida. Come on, make it to California XD

My family:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”