Bonding with Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

otomoman Posted: Dec 24 2007, 02:32 PM

Wise Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Magnolia, somewhere on the site you mention that your husband has spent so much time with his genie that it's manifest very strong.

What do you mean by spending time ? all the time? on meditation? The purpose of my question is mainly this, everywhere I see that relationship with djinn is a master-servant one.

Does it hurt to treat them with all trust? Inviting them to *all* areas of you one's life? I treat mine as friends, I realize that probably they won't come to me when I'm feeling down, but is it really that bad to get a little over the master-servant thing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 24 2007, 03:49 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Yes, he spends all time with his djinn. It is bound to a ring that he wears so much that when he takes it off every blue moon there is a permanent indentation in his skin.

Traditionally the relationship between man and djinn is master-servant respectively. However, what is true for a human servant you may have in your home is true for a djinn servant... you are going to come to respect, trust and create a caring bond between the two of you.

Djinn are among the most difficult entities to bond with, especially for novices. They are all entities of duality and therefore are subject to good and evil, happy and sad, love and hate... no different than humans. What makes them different than other human-like entities (like vampires) is their servant character.

His relationship with his djinn is master-servant but no longer in the condescending way so many Keepers treat djinn. His djinn knows his place and would never cross the line between master-servant and they trust each other implicitly.

Spending time just means opening his entire life to his djinn. He shares thoughts and ideas with him, he keeps him on his person at all times, he works with his djinn in the conjuration of other spirits, in research and casting of spellwork and entities, hobbies he enjoys, day-to-day errands and life... it is a kinship.

They can still be your friend and confidante while maintaining a servant's role.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otomoman Posted: Dec 24 2007, 05:41 PM

Wise Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (CreepyHollows @ Dec 24 2007, 04:49 PM)
Yes, he spends all time with his djinn. It is bound to a ring that he wears so much that when he takes it off every blue moon there is a permanent indentation in his skin.

Traditionally the relationship between man and djinn is master-servant respectively. However, what is true for a human servant you may have in your home is true for a djinn servant... you are going to come to respect, trust and create a caring bond between the two of you.

Djinn are among the most difficult entities to bond with, especially for novices. They are all entities of duality and therefore are subject to good and evil, happy and sad, love and hate... no different than humans. What makes them different than other human-like entities (like vampires) is their servant character.

His relationship with his djinn is master-servant but no longer in the condescending way so many Keepers treat djinn. His djinn knows his place and would never cross the line between master-servant and they trust each other implicitly.

Spending time just means opening his entire life to his djinn. He shares thoughts and ideas with him, he keeps him on his person at all times, he works with his djinn in the conjuration of other spirits, in research and casting of spellwork and entities, hobbies he enjoys, day-to-day errands and life... it is a kinship.

They can still be your friend and confidante while maintaining a servant's role.

everything was so dead on, thank you! yet, care to elaborate on this part?

what do you mean by "no longer in the condescending way"

did he once do that and didn't work? or is a neccesary phase?

I try to be very kind to all my spirits, but I wouldn't like the djinn to feel I pity them!

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 28 2007, 10:13 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

There is an ideology and depending on what school of thought you originate from depends on how you treat your djinn.

Many of the old-fashioned collectors believe that there should be a very clear and strong line between master and servant. That you should treat your djinn with a firm hand and make no squabbles about who is the master and who is to obey. That leads to a condescending relationship.

I, nor my husband, see any real proof that treating them in this high-handed fashion results in any more magic, stronger manifestations of wishes, or a shorter time frame for wishes to be granted.

We have seen no harm come from treating djinn in a respectful, appreciative and caring way. But... if you ask someone who comes from the older school of thought they apply a strict relationship to subservient spirits.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

If, after a long time of bonding. you leave the vessel at home. will the djinn follow?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”