Cool experience just now

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm currently bonding with a Phoenix that I asked CH to conjure to have the task of taking care of my animals, since they are all elderly - alleviate symptoms of chronic diseases, ease whatever pain they may be feeling, help with healing whenever possible. Initially I ordered the conjure for my cat who was very sick but she passed just a few days after I placed the order.

However, just a few days ago my other cat had a tumor removed from her leg. It looks benign thankfully but I asked M. to watch over her during the surgery and recovery at the vet's office. Everything went super well. Usually my elderly cats with early kidney issues like this one take forever to wake up from surgery, but this time I took my girl to the vet, they sedated her while I was still there (she's a very scared cat) and I left the vet's office to buy clothes for her to protect the surgery site during recovery. Well, I barely had a chance to get there. Less than half an hour after I dropped my cat, the surgery was done and, incredibly, she was awake!

I gave M. an offering when I brought her home... and asked him to help heal my cat and make her comfortable while the site heals. She's been doing really well and will remove the stitches tomorrow.

The experience, however, was just now - I CLEARLY saw three flashes of light above my cat's head. It was like she was glowing. I usually don't have visual experiences like this but this was was crystal clear. My girl's head flashes three times while she was asleep. There was nothing shiny anywhere near her. This was awesome 1s

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's a lovely experience. It's really sweet that you tasked M to look out for your pets, and it seems he's taking it seriously. Hope your cat keeps recovering smoothly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I am sure it means good things for your furry friend! May she bring joy to your house for many months to come!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
AngelicPride
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

That's so cool! I'm very happy your cat is doing well now. I'm sure your Phoenix will be guarding her protectively from now on. How old is your current cat?

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She's doing alright and recovering well apart from hating the e-collar lol

She's 17 years old.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Daneerie wrote:She's doing alright and recovering well apart from hating the e-collar lol

She's 17 years old.
You must take great care of your kitties, to have them reach such advanced ages.

I'm sure the Phoenix will do a fabulous job of helping her recover and keeping the furbabies healthy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That is an extremely old age for any animal. I am sure the phoenix will help to prolong that for you and keep them comfortable while they live.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

That is cool

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
Zodiac:

What a really awesome experience! I am impressed with the age of your cat too, I have had a few dogs live to be that old, but never a cat. You must keep her really healthy & take really good care of her!

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Daneerie wrote:She's 17 years old.
You must take great care of your kitties, to have them reach such advanced ages.
We currently have two that age, along with a third who died a few years ago at 18, but the average for a cat (ours at least) seems to be about 15 years

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”