first order from Ch first impression review.

aulat
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Received my first order from CH in the mail today, was a bit disappointed with the spell binding due to the vessel type not being what I requested. I ordered a sterling with stone pendent and got a stainless with rhinestone pendent, wish they would have just put the spells on a Gemstone orb or the like instead of a rhinestone. I guess I'll be making a note for future orders if they plan on changing vessel choice to please put it on a Gemstone of some type... The rest of the order was fine. Will give review(s) to spell/s and spirit in a few days once I feel there effects more.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Log into your account and check to see what you have listed as your preferred vessels in your account details. Sometimes they'll give you something other than what you originally asked for if they feel something else would resonate with you better. I've had this happen a few times, usually with spirits, but it's not often. Also, keep in mind, it's not really about the vessels, but whats on them 7\

Definitely let us know how it goes! I love hearing peoples reviews and experiences! :U
Bigpromt
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Greater Being
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:Log into your account and check to see what you have listed as your preferred vessels in your account details. Sometimes they'll give you something other than what you originally asked for if they feel something else would resonate with you better. I've had this happen a few times, usually with spirits, but it's not often. Also, keep in mind, it's not really about the vessels, but whats on them 7\

Definitely let us know how it goes! I love hearing peoples reviews and experiences! :U

AmethystRayne, Thanks for the tip, rechecked my account preferred, everything set to some type of gemstones and sterling for ring & pendents and unisex in style and they sent a red and black heart rhinestone pendent which looks like it was made of a teenage girl guess I could put it on my key ring or something...
aulat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bigpromt wrote:
AmethystRayne wrote:Log into your account and check to see what you have listed as your preferred vessels in your account details. Sometimes they'll give you something other than what you originally asked for if they feel something else would resonate with you better. I've had this happen a few times, usually with spirits, but it's not often. Also, keep in mind, it's not really about the vessels, but whats on them 7\

AmethystRayne, Thanks for the tip, rechecked my account preferred, everything set to some type of gemstones and sterling for ring & pendents and unisex in style and they sent a red and black heart rhinestone pendent which looks like it was made of a teenage girl guess I could put it on my key ring or something...
opps for some reason it posted on my husbands account I was on his laptop though I was pretty sure I was logged into my account at the time of the post...

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”