Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Josephnapier wrote:I'm like trying to understand what it is though. What is it? She explains removing the chakras but that's all I'm getting from this

~ Joseph Obscura
It's a different system and they say it apparently only works for 'indigo children' anyway.
According to them chakras are used by alien lifeforms to suck our energies and therefore should be removed since they were implanted by them so they could drain us better.

If you believe that's right for you, you can try it, although I wouldn't recommend it because it could seriously ruin your whole energy system.

There's a school of thought that every energy system is a construct anyway though, so basically chakras are basically implanted thoughtforms by ourselves to improve our handling of energy throughout our bodies, same goes for dantien and meridians.

In the end no matter what energy system you use, chakras and nadis or dantien and meridians, if you've worked enough and evolved enough, they grow together and form one large energy form anyway, or at least they should. So you will be working on unifying them no matter what, intentionally or unintentionally.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:I'm like trying to understand what it is though. What is it? She explains removing the chakras but that's all I'm getting from this

~ Joseph Obscura
It's a different system and they say it apparently only works for 'indigo children' anyway.
According to them chakras are used by alien lifeforms to suck our energies and therefore should be removed since they were implanted by them so they could drain us better.

If you believe that's right for you, you can try it, although I wouldn't recommend it because it could seriously ruin your whole energy system.

There's a school of thought that every energy system is a construct anyway though, so basically chakras are basically implanted thoughtforms by ourselves to improve our handling of energy throughout our bodies, same goes for dantien and meridians.

In the end no matter what energy system you use, chakras and nadis or dantien and meridians, if you've worked enough and evolved enough, they grow together and form one large energy form anyway, or at least they should. So you will be working on unifying them no matter what, intentionally or unintentionally.

Couldn't you unify them with out losing your astral body so that way when your trying to get them in sync you have one focus point?

~ Joseph Obscura

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Aprophis wrote:In the end no matter what energy system you use, chakras and nadis or dantien and meridians, if you've worked enough and evolved enough, they grow together and form one large energy form anyway, or at least they should. So you will be working on unifying them no matter what, intentionally or unintentionally.
Yep.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Josephnapier wrote: Couldn't you unify them with out losing your astral body so that way when your trying to get them in sync you have one focus point?

~ Joseph Obscura
You probably could, but as I said, all the energy systems work towards that goal anyway.
The thing is this:

a) How do you unify them? Put them in one place? They do different things and handle different energies, put them in one place and what happens? Chaos
b) If you just expand them to unify them, could your body, your mind handle all that energy at once? No, you'd probably burn out.

Learning to control energies, increasing the energy flow is a constant and slow process over years, some make it faster, some slower, everyone in their own time. Learning and improving generally isn't instant and neither is this.

You could try a shortcut, but it might bring you to a place where you can't handle yourself and do more damage than anything. It's like driving through a wall only to discover that on the other side is a pool with piranhas waiting to devour you, which you totally weren't prepared for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote: Couldn't you unify them with out losing your astral body so that way when your trying to get them in sync you have one focus point?

~ Joseph Obscura
You probably could, but as I said, all the energy systems work towards that goal anyway.
The thing is this:

a) How do you unify them? Put them in one place? They do different things and handle different energies, put them in one place and what happens? Chaos
b) If you just expand them to unify them, could your body, your mind handle all that energy at once? No, you'd probably burn out.

Learning to control energies, increasing the energy flow is a constant and slow process over years, some make it faster, some slower, everyone in their own time. Learning and improving generally isn't instant and neither is this.

You could try a shortcut, but it might bring you to a place where you can't handle yourself and do more damage than anything. It's like driving through a wall only to discover that on the other side is a pool with piranhas waiting to devour you, which you totally weren't prepared for.
Agree with this:)

So for now, it might be more feasible to learn the basic first. Find any info available, look and try to find which one is more suitable for you. Who knows one day you may find the way to unified them yourself:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Look up Jehovian Seals. there was a thread or 2 about this a few years ago, a few members had them removed and apparently were a lot better off for it. Sorry, I can't post links on the device I'm on but iirc, it goes a long way to explaining why some people have a lot of problems with their third eye.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jellybean wrote:Look up Jehovian Seals. there was a thread or 2 about this a few years ago, a few members had them removed and apparently were a lot better off for it. Sorry, I can't post links on the device I'm on but iirc, it goes a long way to explaining why some people have a lot of problems with their third eye.
I looked that up. It looks like an ad for certain energy healing services that remove those seals.

With things like that I'm never sure if the information about those problematic implants/constructs isn't also the root cause of the problems. Mostly people who believe in the meta read stuff like that. Some might believe that stuff is true and with that belief create exactly those thoughtforms/constructs subconsciously, which are described so detailed on those pages including what they look like, where they are placed and what they do. So basically you don't have them, read the information, create them yourself and then need a service to remove them.

But hey, if you have the money and feel that is right for you and/or you want the service done, just to be sure, then why not.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Aprophis wrote:Mostly people who believe in the meta read stuff like that. Some might believe that stuff is true and with that belief create exactly those thoughtforms/constructs subconsciously, which are described so detailed on those pages including what they look like, where they are placed and what they do. So basically you don't have them, read the information, create them yourself and then need a service to remove them.
I don't know why I found this amusing, but yeah...valid point though.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

There were members here who had their spirits remove the seals, so it didn't cost them anything. It did seem a bit weird tho. But then I'd never even heard of chakras until I started studying metaphysics but I've been around the paranormal all my life!

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Darwin's Law: Survival of the Fittest. If that had worked, why don't we have it? Is it the next step or a mis-step on the evolutionary ladder? Unproven yet. I do know THIS: that lower lifeforms have a system that uses diffusion through the tissues, higher life forms require a circulatory system, which the chakras are a circulatory system for energies. If the only reason to do it is to avoid energy predators, then don't bother! The energy is still there! If they tend to have stronger outer auras, bite harder. If you make a faster antelope, nature will invent a cheetah. 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Educational Material”