Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I've heard others mention similar things, as well read articles on how to remove your chakras because they act as inhibitors or limiters.
But I have no personal experience on the matter, so I have no clue if it's true or not.

Interesting read though.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've done this, (actually unified my chakras into one central energy center that spiderwebs out through my body) and it turned out to be a very positive experience for me. It is not for everyone, or even for most people. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone unless they were absolutely sure, and had worked through other means to manage their energy systems first.

I haven't talked about it here, and won't in any detail, because I don't want newbies to think it's an easy fix for anything. It isn't. Once done, I had to learn how to use my energy center in a completely different way. This has been immensely positive for me, but may be a complete disaster for someone else. My path is unique to me, so I will never recommend someone else follow it.

Once done, it is difficult to undo, so put in a great deal of consideration before deciding to go down this road, please.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

I did this..... Actually that's not quite accurate. It just happened.

I kept trying to use crystals to do help my chakras, until I started to notice I couldn't feel chakras but one unified energy field.

My girlfriend, who can sense these things, confirmed it. I'm just a vibrating mass of energy now.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No, the triple helix or triad or authentic trinity in that article is just the 3 dantien system from any qigong theory. Reading the article,it seems they focus on the middle dantien only, which can be dangerous since it will pressurized the heart and lungs. That's why at the end of qigong practice, it's recommended to collect and conserve the energy to lower dantien and also ground them. Most taiji practices also choose to focus on lower dantien to envelop the body, rather than middle or upper dantien.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Not to bump this thread but what exactly is this? I'm new to the whole chakra think so I have no idea what they do. But if you could unify them I feel like that would be a convenience

~ Joseph Obscura

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I'm one of the ones that finds this disturbing to be honest. When I read that it almost sounded like astral self-mutilation to me.
"Astral self-mutilation" is a really accurate way to describe it. Yikes. When I read the article the hair on my arms stood on end, not something I would EVER consider doing.
Last edited by Jafora on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm like trying to understand what it is though. What is it? She explains removing the chakras but that's all I'm getting from this

~ Joseph Obscura

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Josephnapier wrote:Not to bump this thread but what exactly is this? I'm new to the whole chakra think so I have no idea what they do. But if you could unify them I feel like that would be a convenience
I suspected that the author found the three dantien system, famous in qigong, and considered it a replacement for the seven chakra system.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Can it replace it? It seems like an easier system to work with. I mean astral travel is great if you can do it but I've only done it once and I literally didn't even go anywhere

~ Joseph Obscura

Return to “Educational Material”